|Jeff Dunham Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1962|
Jeff Dunham is an American ventriloquist, actor, and stand-up comedian who has compiled several TV show appearances on a variety of popular shows and sitcoms including Late Show with David Letterman, Comedy Central Presents, Sonny With a Chance, and The Tonight Show.
Dallas, Texas, United States
He graduated from Baylor University in 1986.
Ventriloquist, Stand-up Comedian, Actor
- Others – Howard Dunham (Adoptive Father) (Real Estate Appraiser), Joyce Dunham (Adoptive Mother) (Homemaker)
Jeff Dunham is being represented by –
- United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Matthew Blake, Creative Artists Agency
- Debbie Keller, Personal and Tour Publicist
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeff Dunham has dated –
- Paige Brown (1992-2008) – Jeff Dunham married his first wife Paige Brown in May 1994. The former couple has 3 daughters together, namely Bree, Ashlyn, and Kenna. Although his career was doing great, it strained his marriage with Brown, which later prompted him to file for divorce in November 2008.
- Audrey Murdick (2009-Present) – Dunham found a new love in fellow Texan, Audrey Murdick. He started a relationship with Murdick in 2009 and the two got engaged on December 25, 2011. On October 12, 2012, the lovebirds had officially tied the knot, and on May 14, 2014, he announced that they were expecting twin boys, namely James Jeffrey and Jack Steven.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Small Lips
- Wide Forehead
Jeff Dunham Favorite Things
- Ventriloquist – Edgar Bergen
Source – Wikipedia
Jeff Dunham Facts
- The information about his biological parents remains unknown.
- He was only 3 months old when he was adopted by Joyce and Howard Dunham.
- In 1970, he started ventriloquism at the age of 8 after his parents gifted him a Mortimer Snerd dummy for Christmas accompanied by a how-to album. It was when he reached the 4th grade that he realized he did not simply want to become a professional ventriloquist but to become the best ventriloquist.
- As his dreams to become the best ventriloquist in the world grew stronger over time, he exerted more effort in harnessing his skills in ventriloquism. When he was younger and still hardly training to execute ventriloquy, he would often find himself practicing for several hours in front of the mirror while studying the routines of Edgar Bergen and the how-to record called Jimmy Nelson’s Instant Ventriloquism.
- He made his television debut in 1976.
- After completing his high school education, he was determined to be on the limelight and gave himself the goal of making it to The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson in 10 years.
- In 1998, he was voted as the Funniest Male Standup at the American Comedy Awards.
- He made his first solo appearance in Comedy Central on July 18, 2003.
- On November 4, 2008, he released his first-ever music album titled Don’t Come Home for Christmas which contains original songs and a parody of “Jingle Bells” and “Jingle Bombs”.
- In January 2008, fans voted him as the Top Comic in Comedy Central’s “Stand-Up Showdown”.
- Dunham turns out to be the only person to have won the “Ventriloquist of the Year” award twice, securing a nomination for the “Comedian of the Year” award by the TNN Music City Country Awards, and to have received all praises from the Dallas Morning News for his technique and timing.
Featured Image by Richard Mclaren / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
The post Jeff Dunham Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.