|Jenna Joseph Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1993|
Jenna Joseph is an American social media personality and parishioner who is known for her relationship as the wife of Tyler Joseph who is the singer and frontman of Twenty One Pilots. Nevertheless, she is also widely recognized for the lifestyle and family pictures that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account.
Jenna Elizabeth Black
Ohio, United States
Columbus, Ohio, United States
In college, Jenna studied American Sign Language.
Parishioner, Social Media Personality
- Father – Greg Black
- Mother – Debbie Black
- Siblings – Carrie Black (Older Sister), Kristin Black (Older Sister), Brennan Black (Older Brother), Jared Black (Older Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenna has dated –
- Tyler Joseph (2013-Present) – Jenna got married to Twenty One Pilots’ frontman and singer Tyler Joseph on March 28, 2015, at the Irongate Equestrian Center after dating one another for little more than 2 years. The couple had announced their pregnancy on September 7, 2019. Later, their first child a girl named Rosie Robert Joseph was born on February 9, 2020, in Columbus, Ohio.
Race / Ethnicity
Jenna Joseph Facts
- She was raised in a Christian household in Ohio as the youngest of 5 siblings.
- Growing up, Jenna loved to play soccer and was also on her high school cheer team.
- In the past, she had been teaching catechism.
- She has appeared in several music videos for Twenty One Pilots including Levitate, Jumpsuit, Tear in My Heart, and Level of Concern.
- Jenna has inspired Tyler to write several tracks including Tear in My Heart, We Don’t Believe What’s on TV, Smithereens, and Saturday.
- She is an absolute foodie and loves the taste of Oreo and cookies.
Featured Image By Jenna Joseph / Instagram