|Jenny Frost Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 1978|
|Spouse||Vicente Juan Spiteri|
Jenny Frost is an English singer, model, and television presenter who is best remembered for joining Atomic Kitten, in the place of Kerry Katona, from 2001 until 2004. She has more than 100k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Wallasey, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
Jenny studied at St Monica’s High School in Greater Manchester.
Singer, Television Presenter, Model
- Father – Dave Frost (Died from cancer in 2017)
- Mother – Rita Frost (Died from lung cancer in 2010)
- Siblings – Shelley Giblin (Older Sister)
She has been represented by –
- Bold Management
- Storm Model Management
- Money Management
- Virgin Records
- All Around the World Productions
- Innocent Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Dominic Thrupp (2002-2010) – Jenny was engaged to Dominic Thrupp, a disc jockey, in 2002. They welcomed a son named Caspar J Thrupp (b. October 9, 2007) before deciding to go their separate ways in 2010.
- Vicente Juan Spiteri (2010-Present) – Jenny tied the knot with Vicente Juan Spiteri on August 13, 2011. The couple became parents to twin girls named Blake Spiteri and Nico Spiteri on January 20, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
She has a wrist tattoo.
Jenny has endorsed brands like –
- Plug Clothing
- Reflex Sportswear
- Cow & Gate
- Jeans for Genes
Jenny Frost Facts
- Her musical influence is George Michael.
- Before Atomic Kitten, Jenny was a member of the pop group, Precious (1998-2001). Precious entered the Eurovision Song Contest in 1999 and finished in the 12th place with the song, Say It Again.
- There is no love lost between Jenny and Kerry Katona as both have taken shots at each other publicly.
Featured Image by Jenny Frost / Instagram