|Jessi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1988|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Jessi is a Korean-American singer, songwriter, rapper, and TV personality who is known for her flourishing career as a musician as she has released a number of albums, tracks, and extended plays which include Un2verse, Kill Bill 2nd Live: Jessi, Life Is Good, Don’t Make Me Cry, Who Dat B, I Want to Be Me, and Unpretty Dreams. Apart from that, she has also amassed a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k subscribers on YouTube.
Jessica Hyun-ju Ho
Jessi, Jessica H.O
New York City, New York, United States
Jessi studied at Korea Kent Foreign School and her schoolmates included Tiffany and Jessica Jung of Girls’ Generation.
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, TV Personality
- Father – Ho Jong-jin
- Mother – Ho Sun-hwa
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers.
Jessi is represented by P-Nation.
K-Pop, K-Rap, Hip Hop, R&B
YMC Entertainment, P-Nation
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessi has dated –
- Dumbfoundead (2016) – It was reported that she was dating Argentine-born Korean-American rapper and actor, Dumbfoundead, in the year 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessi is of Korean descent.
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
- Several tattoos
Jessi has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Dance and Marvel, The Nail Bar Korea, etc.
- She grew up in New Jersey and then shifted to South Korea when she was 15 years old.
- After passing the S.M. Entertainment audition, she decided against becoming a part of the entertainment company because she felt that its approach to music does not match her personal style.
- Jessi had to struggle a lot to make her way to the top and back in her days as a struggling artist, she sometimes had to sleep in saunas because of lack of money.
- It was also difficult for her to get acquainted with Korean culture.
- On December 1, 2005, Jessi released her single album, Get Up, via Doremi Records.
- She has had plastic surgery.
- She enjoys shopping.
- She was involved in a controversy regarding her involvement in an alleged assault in 2013. However, the victim later dropped the charges.
- Jessi was a member of the South Korean hip-hop group named “Lucky J” formed by YMC Entertainment. It also included artists J’Kyun and Jero.
- She has appeared on a couple of shows such as High School Rapper, King of Mask Singer, Sister’s Slam Dunk, Duet Song Festival, and Real Men 3.
- She has won awards like the 8th Style Icon Asia Award in the “Awesome Swagger” category as well as Cable-TV Award in the “Cable Star Awards – Best Singer” category.
- In 2016, Jessi was nominated for the 15th KBS Entertainment Award in the “Best Newcomer in Variety Show” category.
- She released her debut EP, Un2verse, on July 13, 2017, and it was ranked at number #4 in the US World Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #31 in South Korea (Gaon Album Chart).
Featured Image by Jessi / Instagram
The post Jessi (Musician) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.