|Jessica Mulroney Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1980|
Jessica Mulroney is a Canadian fashion stylist, marketing consultant, and TV personality who is best known for her association with the Kleinfeld Bridal brand linked with the Canadian department store chain Hudson’s Bay, the main brand of the Hudson’s Bay Company (HBC) which is the oldest and longest-surviving company in North America. She is also well recognized for her hosting of the reality TV series I Do, Redo and her regular appearances on the lifestyle TV talk shows Good Morning America and CityLine.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Jessica, after her high school graduation, had joined the McGill University, a public research university in Montreal, Quebec. She had graduated from there with a degree in industrial relations.
Fashion Stylist, Marketing Consultant, TV Personality
- Father – Stephen Brownstein
- Mother – Veronica Brownstein (née Coleman)
- Siblings – John Brownstein (Brother) (Epidemiologist, Professor of Medicine at the Harvard Medical School, Chief Innovation Officer at Boston Children’s Hospital), Elizabeth Brownstein (Sister)
- Others – Brian Mulroney (Father-in-Law) (Politician, Lawyer, Former Prime Minister of Canada), Milica ‘Mila’ Mulroney (née Pivnički) (Mother-in-Law), Caroline Anne Mulroney Lapham (Sister-in-Law) (Businesswoman, Politician, Lawyer, Administrator, Minister of Transportation for Ontario), Mark Mulroney (Brother-in-Law) (Investment Banker), Nicholas Mulroney (Brother-in-Law), Jovan Pivnički (Uncle-in-Law), Olive Mulroney Elliott (Aunt-in-Law), Andrew Lapham (Brother-in-Law) (Business Executive), Lewis H. Lapham III (Nephew-in-Law), Pierce Lapham (Nephew-in-Law), Elizabeth Theodora Lapham (Niece-in-Law), Miranda Brooke Lapham (Niece-in-Law), Vanessa Mulroney (Sister-in-Law), Maximilian Mulroney (Nephew-in-Law), Dylan Mulroney (Nephew-in-Law), Ronan Mulroney (Nephew-in-Law), Mila Mulroney (Niece-in-Law)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica has dated –
- Ben Mulroney (2006-Present) – Jessica had started dating Canadian TV host Benedict Martin Paul Mulroney aka Ben Mulroney in 2006 and the couple got engaged on December 28, 2007, in Montreal. They got married on October 30, 2008, in a private ceremony, at St. Patrick’s Basilica in Montreal. They have 3 children together – a pair of fraternal twin sons named Brian Gerald Alexander Mulroney and John Benedict Dimitri Mulroney (b. August 12, 2010) and a daughter named Isabel ‘Ivy’ Veronica Mulroney (b. June 12, 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Romanian descent.
- Slender frame
- Long, straight, dense hair
- Radiant face
- Affable smile
Jessica Mulroney Facts
- Jessica is a descendant of Benjamin Brownstein, a Romanian immigrant who had founded Browns Shoes Inc. in Montreal in 1940. The company has grown to more than 70 stores across Canada selling a variety of footwear brands.
- She had started her career as a sales agent and used to distribute lingerie lines from brands such as La Perla and Cosabell, with her sister Elizabeth.
- In 2015, she had assisted the Duchess of Sussex and former actress Meghan Markle in selecting a wedding dress for her character of Rachel Zane in the legal drama TV series Suits.
- The pair had already become close friends in 2011 when they had first met in Toronto where Meghan was working on an acting assignment. In 2018, Jessica and her husband Ben had attended the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. The couple’s children had participated in the ceremony as page boys and flower girl.
Featured Image by Jessica Mulroney / Instagram