|Jessica Nigri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 5, 1989|
Jessica Nigri is an American-New Zealander cosplay enthusiast, promotional model, glamour model, YouTuber, voice actress, and fan convention interview correspondent who had started cosplaying in 2009 and modeling in 2012. She has worked as the spokesmodel, voice actress, and TV commercial model for several video games and comic book series. She has also served as an interviewer for media outlets such as GameZone, RUGGED TV, and Comic Book Therapy. She has been an active member of the cosplay group XX Girls and the professional gaming and cosplay team Less Than 3 (LT3). She runs a self-titled YouTube channel where she has garnered more than 1.5 million subscribers and where she posts tutorials explaining how she had created specific cosplay costumes and how she had devised the makeup for the same. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 1.2 million followers on Twitter and more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram.
Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, United States
She holds dual nationality.
Cosplay Enthusiast, Promotional Model, Glamour Model, YouTuber, Voice Actress, Fan Convention Interview Correspondent
- Father – Cory Nigri
- Mother – Jacqueline Nigri
Jessica Nigri’s net worth had been $1 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica has dated –
- Ryan Brandt
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous figure
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Gleaming face
Jessica has served as the spokesmodel for several video games and comic book series including –
- Lollipop Chainsaw
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Gears of War 3
Jessica Nigri Facts
- Born in Reno, Nevada, Jessica had been primarily raised in Christchurch, New Zealand, her mother’s home country. She had later relocated to Arizona.
- Her cosplaying career kicked off in 2009 when she had dressed up as ‘S*xy Pikachu’ at the San Diego Comic-Con International event. Her image had gone viral on the Internet.
- In 2012, she had participated in a contest organized by the American video game and entertainment media website IGN that was attempting to select a model to portray the character of Juliet Starling, the protagonist of the comedy-horror action hack and slash video game Lollipop Chainsaw. She had won the contest.
- Later that year, she was embroiled in a controversy after she had made an appearance as Juliet Starling at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) East. The officials at the event had received complaints that her pink outfit was too revealing and they had asked her to either change her outfit or step away from the main floor. She had complied with their request and had switched to the character’s regular costume. This costume too was deemed too revealing and she was ultimately asked to leave the event.
- A particular interest of hers in her cosplaying career has been ‘genderbending’, the act of dressing up as the female versions of various male characters.
- She had once mentioned in an interview that she wished to retire from modeling and cosplaying sooner than later to study and pursue a career in marketing and advertising.
Featured Image by Jessica Nigri / Instagram