|Jill Eikenberry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1947|
Jill Eikenberry is an American actor, stage artist, voice actor, and producer who is best known for playing Ann Kelsey in the NBC legal drama television series L.A. Law, a role that made her a 5-time Emmy Award and 4-time Golden Globe Award nominee, winning the Golden Globe for “Best Actress in a Drama Series” in 1989. She has also been cast in many other shows like Law & Order, Great Performances, Body of Proof, Strong Medicine, Hill Street Blues, Judging Amy, Kane & Abel, Batman Beyond, ABC Afterschool Special, Numb3rs, The Good Fight, An Inconvenient Woman, and Aaahh!!! Real Monsters. Moreover, Jill Eikenberry’s film credits include Between the Lines, An Unmarried Woman, Rush It, Butch and Sundance: The Early Days, Rich Kids, Hide in Plain Sight, Arthur, The Manhattan Project, Manna from Heaven, L.A. Law: The Movie, Cast the First Stone, Something Borrowed, The Secret Life of Archie’s Wife, Suburban Girl, Young Adult, The Happiest Day of His Life, Humor Me, The Deadliest Season, They’ve Killed President Lincoln!, A Stoning in Fulham County, Parallel Lives, Without Consent, The Other Woman, and My Very Best Friend.
Jill Susan Eikenberry
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
She divides her time between –
- New York, United States
- Umbria, Italy
Jill Eikenberry enrolled at Barnard College of Columbia University to study Anthropology. However, during her 2nd year of college, she successfully auditioned for the Yale School of Drama and finished her Master of Fine Arts degree.
Actor, Stage Artist, Voice Actor, Producer
- Siblings – Ken (Brother) (Served as Attorney General for the State of Washington during the mid to late ’80s)
Jill Eikenberry has been signed with Lava Entertainment, Artistic Agency, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jill Eikenberry has dated –
- Michael Tucker (1973-Present) – She first met actor and author Michael Tucker at the Arena Stage in Washington, D.C., where they appeared together in The Night Thoreau Spent in Jail (1970) and Moonchildren (1971). The couple married in 1973 and has a son named Max Tucker (b. 1982). She also has a stepdaughter, Alison Tucker (b. 1969), from Michael’s first marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
Usually sports short hair
Jill Eikenberry Facts
- She grew up in Madison, Wisconsin and St. Joseph and Kansas City, Missouri.
- From 1986 to 1994, Jill Eikenberry played the role of Ann Kelsey in the legal drama television series L.A. Law.
- In 1994, she made her TV show debut as a voice actor by providing vocals to the character of Merf/Michelle in an episode titled Where Have All the Monsters Gone? of the animated comedy-horror series Aaahh!!! Real Monsters.
- Jill Eikenberry is a breast cancer survivor.
- She brought to life the character of Marlene Eisenberg in the 2007 romantic comedy film Suburban Girl. The film stars Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alec Baldwin.
- Jill Eikenberry appeared as Hedda Gary in the 2011 comedy-drama film Young Adult, starring Charlize Theron, Patton Oswalt, Patrick Wilson, and Elizabeth Reaser.
- She has been friends with Henry Winkler.
Featured Image by Alan Light / Flickr / CC BY 2.0