|Jim Creeggan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1970|
Jim Creeggan is a Candian songwriter and musician who is known for his contribution as the bassist to the alt-rock band Barenaked Ladies. Other than that, Jim is also a member and founder of The Brothers Creeggan band which he runs with his brother Andy Creeggan and Ian McLauchlan.
James Raymond Creeggan
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Jim attended Sir Oliver Mowat Collegiate Institute and the University of Toronto but decided not to complete his degree.
- Siblings – Andy Creeggan (Younger Brother) (Musician)
As a member of Barenaked Ladies, he is represented by The Feldman Agency.
Alternative Rock, Jangle Pop, College Rock, Folk Rock, Pop Rock, Comedy Rock, Geek Rock
Double Bass, Bass Guitar, Guitar, Vocals, Percussion, Dobro, Violin, Cello
As a member of Barenaked Ladies, he has released his music with various labels including John King Artist Consultants, Page Publications, Sire Records, Reprise Records, Desperation Records, Raisin’ Records.
Jim Creeggan’s net worth was $7 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jim has dated –
- Anna Hill (2003-Present) – Jim is married to a woman named Anna Hill since 2003. Together, the couple has 2 children named Finnian Davies and Chloe (b. 2008).
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall and lean physical appearance
- Wide smile
- Chiseled Jawline
He has appeared in commercials for various brands including Argos.
Jim Creeggan Facts
- Growing up, his mother had worked as a piano tutor to the children in his neighborhood in the past. Hence, helping him develop an interest in music.
- Jim was still in high school when he developed his passion for playing double bass. During that time, he played for various youth and school bands.
- He was brought up in Scarborough, Ontario.
- His brother Andy, is a former member of Barenaked Ladies. While with the group from 1990, 1991 to 1995 he played the keyboard, drum, percussion, backing, lead vocals.
- He was nicknamed “Grampah” for his love for his double bass that is called “Grammah” and his laziness.
- Andy met Barenaked Ladies founder lead guitarist Ed Robertson and founder Steven Page for the first time at a Christmastime show in Toronto and was immediately signed on.
- With Barenaked Ladies, he has released several tracks including Long While, Pollywog in a Bog, Louis Looni, She Turned Away, and Who Knew?.
- Jim, his brother Andy Creeggan (guitar, piano, accordion, percussion, vocals), and Ian McLauchlan (drums) formed their band in 1992.
Featured Image By TheHYPO / Wikimedia / Public Domain