|Jo Woo-ri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jo Woo-ri is a South Korean actor who has been a part of various shows such as A Daughter Just Like You, Pure Love, Life on Mars, Gangnam Beauty, Descendants of the Sun, Men are Men, Jeon Woo-chi, Can Love Become Money, Dimo, Welcome to Waikiki, Witch at Court, Medical Top Team, Modern Farmer, Queen of Mystery 2, Friendly Criminal, and Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life.
Jo Woo-ri has been signed with KeyEast, a management agency founded by actor Bae Yong-joon.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jo Woo-ri is of South Korean descent.
- Beautiful smile
- Lean physique
Jo Woo-ri Facts
- She brought to life the character of Yoon Mi-joo in the detective fiction crime mystery comedy television series Queen of Mystery 2 in 2018. This role got her nominated for the 2018 KBS Drama Award in the “Best New Actress” category.
- Alongside Im Soo-hyang, Cha Eun-woo, and Kwak Dong-yeon, Jo Woo-ri co-starred as Hyun Soo-ah, the most popular girl in the chemistry department known for her extraordinary natural beauty who appears to be pure and kind, in the coming of age romantic comedy-drama television series Gangnam Beauty in 2018.
- For her role in Gangnam Beauty, she bagged the Star of the Year Award at the 2018 Korea Drama Awards.
- Jo Woo-ri even received hateful comments on her Instagram account for her character in Gangnam Beauty. Addressing the situation, she said, “I think it’s because they were immersed while watching the drama.”
- Originally, she auditioned for the role of one of the chemistry department students in Gangnam Beauty.
- In 2018, she received the “Actress Award” at the Korea First Brand Awards.
- Jo Woo-ri played the character named Oh Min-joo in the web series Will Be Okay, Never Die in 2019.
- From 2019 to 2020, she played Moon Hae-rang in the romantic comedy-drama television series Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life.
- She appeared as Han Seo-yoon in the fantasy romantic comedy-drama television series Men Are Men in 2020. Jo Woo-ri co-starred in the show alongside Hwang Jung-eum, Yoon Hyun-min, Seo Ji-hoon, and Choi Myung-gil.
Featured Image by NINE STARS / YouTube / CC BY 3.0