|Jocelyn Chew Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1992|
Jocelyn Chew is a Canadian model who rose to prominence after her participation and a top-5 finish in the 2013 season of the fashion-based reality TV show The Face, where legendary supermodel Naomi Campbell mentored her. After the competition, she was signed on by several major modeling agencies and has been featured in advertising campaigns for leading fashion and clothing brands. She has also been featured in renowned magazines like Cosmopolitan and Seventeen.
Joce Chewbacca, Jaws
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
New York City, New York, United States
Jocelyn had studied at the Claremont High School in Victoria, Canada.
She is represented by –
- Meg Day, Agent, Vision Models, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Wilhelmina Models, London, England, United Kingdom
- Next Management, Miami, Florida, United States
- MGM Models, Hamburg, Germany
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jocelyn has dated –
- Jesse Waits
- Sean Combs (2018-Present) – Jocelyn started dating famous American rapper Sean Combs after they met in Miami in September 2018. They have been spotted together multiple times on vacations and events, including a Drake concert in Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She is of Icelandic descent on her mother’s side and Chinese descent on her father’s side.
- Dimpled smile
- Has a mole on her right cheek
- Slender frame
- Long, shoulder-length hair
- Wears ear piercings
- Freckled face
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
As a model, Jocelyn has been featured in advertising campaigns for brands such as –
- American Eagle
- New Balance
- Forever 21
- Ralph Lauren
- Missguided Lingerie
Jocelyn Chew Favorite Things
- Travel Destinations – Africa, Iceland, Ibiza
- Hobby – Traveling
- Adventure Sports – Rock Climbing, Skydiving
- Article Of Clothing – Lingerie
- Video Game – Fortnite
- Fashion Designer – Alexander McQueen
- Animals – Sharks
- Fashion Brand – Victoria’s Secret
- Cosmetics Brand – CoverGirl
- Fashion Photographer – Mario Testino
- Fitness Routine – Pilates
- Gym – Anatomy, Miami Beach, Florida
- Restaurants – Komodo, Miami and Milos, New York
- Club – Soho Beach House, Miami
- Fashion Icon – Naomi Campbell
Source – GQ, Maxim, The Daily Mail, Zimbio.com, C-heads.com, OceanDrive.com
Jocelyn Chew Facts
- She was featured in the music video for Justin Bieber‘s 2012 song titled Boyfriend.
- Jocelyn had always wanted to pursue a career in modeling and was scouted by talent agents when she was just 16 years old. She then spent the next 4 years doing modeling gigs across the globe and lived in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Greece before settling down in New York.
- Jocelyn also runs a fashion, travel, food, and lifestyle blog titled Jet Set Joce.
- Jocelyn is passionate about extreme sports and makes it a point to perform all of her stunts during her photoshoots on her own. She once skydived during one of her shoots and performed 10 successive backflips straight after jumping out of an airplane.
- She grew up on a small farm in Victoria, Canada, and as such wildlife was always close to her heart. Growing up, she had even wanted to be a veterinarian. One of her stated life goals is to set up a charitable organization for the welfare of animals.
Featured Image by Jocelyn Chew / Instagram