|Johannes Bartl Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1987|
Johannes Bartl is an Austrian fitness coach, fitness model, and social media personality. He is also a former athlete who turned to social media to share his workout routines and fitness-related motivational videos. He has more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 450k subscribers on YouTube. Johannes regularly collaborates with fellow social media stars such as Amanda Cerny, Mark Dohner, George Janko, and Hannah Stocking.
Johannes R. Bartl
Los Angeles, California, United States
Johannes is a high school graduate.
Fitness Coach, Fitness Model, Social Media Influencer, Actor
- Father – He died in 2002.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Johannes has dated –
- Amanda Cerny (2017–Present) – Johannes began dating American fitness professional, model, and social media personality Amanda Cerny in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Austrian descent.
- Bald Head
- Has a tattoo on his right arm
- Strong jawline
Johannes, on his social media accounts, has endorsed brands such as –
- Rep Fitness
- MusclePharm Corp.
- The Home Depot
- Trifecta Nutrition
Johannes Bartl Favorite Things
Source – WhatsTrending.com
Johannes Bartl Facts
- He moved to Los Angeles in August 2014 to learn acting as well as pursue a career as a fitness content creator on the Vine platform. After the platform was shut down in 2017, he started to focus more on content creation on YouTube.
- One of his most shared and appreciated videos was published in 2017, where he featured with his mother in a workout and fitness session. It was titled Beast Mode with Mom at Gold’s Gym.
- Johannes started following a completely vegan diet in early 2014. He was trying to gain as much muscle as possible while still maintaining his six-pack abs. He tried a heavy diet composed of meat and carbs which made him achieve his goals but made him uncomfortable as well. To avoid this, he experimented with a vegan diet for a month and found that he could achieve the same results with a better overall feeling. Eventually, he completely switched to a vegan diet which both sustains his energy levels as well as helps him recover quicker from his rigorous workouts.
- Johannes has a dedicated website through which he exclusively sells his fitness and workout related ebooks.
- Johannes is a talented actor and has acted in and produced a parody of the 2016 film Split. He has also helmed the production of short films like The Magic Pill, Wasted Talent, and Don’t Trust Strangers.
- In an interview, Johannes has credited his parents with supporting his passion for fitness and pursuing a career in that realm. During his school days, he was a part of soccer, volleyball, tennis, and swimming teams.
- His passion for bodybuilding developed after watching his idol Arnold Schwarzenegger in the iconic role of The Terminator. Johannes became obsessed with creating a physique as impressive as Arnold’s.
- Johannes has revealed that he started doing push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups regularly at the age of 12 by himself as he had no access to a gym membership.
Featured Image by Johannes Bartl / Instagram