|John Edward Thomas Moynahan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 2007|
John Edward Thomas Moynahan is an American media personality who is known for being the first child of model and actress Bridget Moynahan and football quarterback Tom Brady.
John Edward Thomas Moynahan
Santa Monica, California, United States
California, United States
- Father – Tom Brady (Professional American Football Player)
- Mother – Bridget Moynahan (Actress, Model, author)
- Others – Thomas Brady, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Galynn Patricia née Johnson (Paternal Grandmother), Nancy Brady (Paternal Aunt), Julie Brady (Paternal Aunt), Maureen Brady (Paternal Aunt), Edward Bradley Moynahan (Maternal Grandfather) (Scientist & former administrator at the University of Massachusetts Amherst), Mary Bridget née Moriarty (Maternal Grandmother) (Former School Teacher), Sean Moynahan (Maternal Uncle), Andy Moynahan (Maternal Uncle), Benjamin (Younger Step-Brother), Vivian Lake Brady (Younger Step-Sister), Gisele Bündchen (Step-Mother) (Fashion/Runway Model, Occasional Actress, Businesswoman, Activist, Producer, Voiceover Artist), Andrew Frankel (Step-Father) (Businessperson)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish American ancestry on his mother’s side and Irish, Swedish, Polish, German, and Norwegian ancestry on his father’s side.
- Thin lips
- His thick and silky hairstyle
John Edward Thomas Moynahan Facts
- He was born approximately 9 months after his parents decided to end their relationship of 3 years.
- John is also known under the moniker, Jack Edward Moynahan.
- In 2006, John’s parents Bridget and Tom decided to legally part ways.
- Following in the footsteps of his father, Edward also began to take an interest in football at a very young age.
Featured Image By Tom Brady / Instagram