|Jolie Hoang-Rappaport Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 2005|
Jolie Hoang-Rappaport is an American actress who came into prominence after portraying the role of Rachel in the comedy streaming television series All About the Washingtons (2018). She gained further popularity by starring in several other shows on the small screen including the Nickelodeon program Cousins for Life (2019). Jolie has also been featured in various TV films like Nana (2019). She has amassed more than 15k followers on Instagram.
She got circus training at the San Diego Circus Center. She has studied Marine Biology as she has been drawn to the ocean.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
He is of Vietnamese and Jewish descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Cauldron Ice Cream.
Jolie Hoang-Rappaport Favorite Things
- On Location Shoot – Filming near a small alpaca farm for Watchmen when she had been able to pet and feed goats, mini donkeys, chickens, and pigs, that had led her to dream of owning a little farm some day
- Food – Sugar, having inherited a sweet tooth from her father, so much so that when she had celebrated her birthday on the set of Just Add Magic, she had eaten a huge slice of chocolate cake, a snow cone, and washed it down with a large root beer float in a single sitting, and ended up running around the stage afterwards squawking and flapping her arms like a bird due to the sugar high
Source – JustJaredJr.com
Jolie Hoang-Rappaport Facts
- She has resided in Los Angeles, California.
- Jolie has disclosed that she did not always see acting as her career option, but she had fallen in love with performing at the tender age of 2 when those around her had immediately noticed her talent.
- Jolie had kickstarted her professional career in musical theatre when she was 8 eight years old. She had essayed a Who in How the Grinch Stole Christmas as well as an angry dwarf in A Snow White Christmas, with the lovely experiences having cemented her love for acting and inspired her to become an actress full-time.
- She has credited her parents to have played a big role in her success as they have always supported her wish of becoming an actress.
- She has enjoyed singing and playing the piano.
- Watchmen had been the first time that Jolie had to cry for an audition and in a program. She had been a wreck preparing for it, but had got relief to have the most supportive casting director and the director of the episode. She had felt accomplished later on, and totally exhausted the rest of the day.
- Jolie has practiced the form of self-defense made by the Israeli military called Krav Maga, and had once during practice, forgotten her gloves and broken her knuckles from punching the pads 2 days prior to the premiere of Watchmen.
- She has recounted that she had a lot of fun going scuba diving in the Maldives with her family in a winter break and swimming with sharks and stingrays. She was thrilled to spot a gigantic turtle that was as big as her kitchen table.
Featured Image by Jolie Hoang-Rappaport / Instagram