|Jon Heder Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1977|
Jon Heder is an American actor, singer, and producer. He is best known for his role as the title character in the comedy movie Napoleon Dynamite (2004) starring Jon Gries, Efren Ramirez, Tina Majorino, Aaron Ruell, Haylie Duff, and Diedrich Bader.
Jonathan Joseph Heder
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
Jon attended Walker Middle School in Salem, Oregon, United States.
In 1996, he graduated from the South Salem High School in Salem, Oregon, United States. During his time there, Jon was a member of the Drama Association and was on the swim team.
In 2002, he enrolled in Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, United States.
Actor, Producer, Singer
- Father – Dr. James Heder (Practicing Physician, Scouting Enthusiast)
- Mother – Helen (née Brammer) Heder
- Siblings – Daniel Heder (Identical Twin Brother) (Actor, Producer, Movie Visual Effects Artist), Doug Heder (Older Brother), Rachel Heder (Older Sister), Adam Heder (Younger Brother), Matt Heder (Younger Brother). He also has 2 more siblings.
- Others – Vai Sikahema (Uncle By Marriage) (Former NFL Running Back, Sportscaster, Keala Heder (Aunt), Guy William Heder (Paternal Grandfather), Joyce K. Knudsen (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph Smith Brammer (Maternal Grandfather), Louise/Louiene Heninger (Maternal Grandmother), John Earl Heder (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Alta Richardson (Paternal Great-Grandmother), James Clyde Knudsen (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Amelia Elizabeth Robbins (Paternal Great-Grandmother), Douglas Brammer (Maternal Great-Grandfather), Elsie Hollingsworth (Maternal Great-Grandmother), Wilford Abijah Heninger (Maternal Great-Grandfather), Mabel King (Maternal Great-Grandmother)
Jon Heder is represented by –
- Greasy Entertainment (Company) in Encino, Los Angeles, California, United States
- The Gersh Agency (Talent Agent, Commercial) in Beverly Hills, California, United States, and New York, New York, United States
- Rise Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Cunningham Escott Slevin & Doherty (CESD) (Talent Agent Voice) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Sloss Eckhouse LawCo (Legal Representative) in New York City, New York, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jon Heder has dated –
- Kirsten Bales (2000-Present) – Jon began dating Kirsten in April 2000 after they met while studying at Brigham Young University. They got married on November 23, 2002. They welcomed their 1st child, a daughter named Evan Jane on May 22, 2007. Kirsten gave birth to their sons Philip “Phil” on July 17, 2009, and Timothy on November 7, 2013. In early July 2016, they announced they were expecting a 4th child, a daughter, and that the due date was exactly on Christmas Even of that year.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German, Scottish, Swedish, Dutch, Danish, and English descent.
Jon Heder has appeared in TV commercials for brands such as –
- Mr. Sub restaurants (2005)
- Utah State Fair (2005)
- Rove Live
He attends the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Jon Heder Favorite Things
- Band – Led Zeppelin
- TV Show – Futurama (1999-2013)
- Time In History – 1970s
Source – IMDb
Jon Heder Facts
- His paternal lineage traces to his great-great-grandfather, John William Heder, who was born in Uppegarden, Sweden. John’s original last name was Olafsen but he changed it to Heder when he moved to the United States as it sounded cooler and was easier to pronounce.
- When he was around the age of 2, he and his family moved to Salem, Oregon, United States.
- His boyhood idol was Will Ferrell.
- He broke his ankle while preparing to film the movie Blades of Glory (2007). His manager told him he would likely be “axed” but producers gave him time to fully heal instead of re-casting his role.
- In 2010, he served as a Scoutmaster for the Boy Scouts of America and achieved the rank of Eagle Scout, the highest attainable position in the organization.
- Jon spent 2 years in Japan on the traditional proselytizing mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon Church). For that reason, he is fluent in Japanese.
- He likes scuba diving but isn’t the biggest fan of surfing.
- His dad is his biggest inspiration in life.
- Jon never shied away from changing his kids’ diapers. He soon found out it was his favorite part of being a dad.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0
The post Jon Heder Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.