|Jordyn Wieber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1995|
Jordyn Wieber is an American former artistic gymnast and the head coach of the “Arkansas Razorbacks gymnastics” team. She had previously been one of the dubbed “Fierce Five” members of the “U.S. Women’s Gymnastics” team. On the other hand, she is also a speaker and advocate for the victims of child sexual abuse. With time, Jordyn has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, and more than 500k followers on Facebook.
Jordyn Marie Wieber
DeWitt, Michigan, United States
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Jordyn attended DeWitt High School before joining the University of California, Los Angeles from where she graduated with a degree in psychology in 2017.
Former Artistic Gymnast, Gymnastics Coach
- Father – David Wieber (Director of a Health Care Subsidiary)
- Mother – Rita Wieber (ER Nurse, Exercise Physiologist)
- Siblings – Lindsay Wieber (Younger Sister), Ryan Wieber (Older Brother), Kyra Wieber (Younger Sister)
Jordyn is represented by Denege Prudhomme of Stanton & Company, LLC.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jordyn has dated –
- Chris Brooks (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Lebanese ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Chiseled jawline
- Thick eyebrows
- She has a tattoo behind her ear.
Through her social media, Jordyn has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Bedgear.
Jordyn Wieber Favorite Things
- Subject – Math
- Activities – Hanging out with friends, shopping, spending time with my family, scrapbooking and crafts
- Music – Hip Hop, Pop
- Book – The Last Song
- TV Show – Grey’s Anatomy
- Food – Hummus
- Apparatus – Beam
Source – USA Gymnastics
Jordyn Wieber Facts
- She was raised in a family with a knack for sports. Her mother once held a college track and field scholarship to Central Michigan University.
- Jordyn’s parents enrolled her for gymnastics training when she was barely 3 years old. According to a statement by her, Jordyn’s parents had noticed that she had a much more muscular physique than that of other children her age. Also, she could balance herself on 1 foot for a very long time.
- In the past, she put a pause on her gymnastics training in order to attend dance classes. However, by the age of 4, she was back to gymnastics.
- Jordyn had been handpicked by gymnastics coach John Geddert to be a part of his “Silverstars” program.
- At the age of 10, she had made into the Junior Olympic’s Level 10 national championships.
- She ranked at #9 place all-around in the “2006 National Championships”. Hence, earning herself a callout for the US national team.
- Jordyn was 16 when she won a gold for the all-around during the “2011 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships.”
- As of 2012, she and her family attended DeWitt’s “St. Jude Catholic Church.”
- Her sister Lindsay once qualified for the Boston Marathon. Whereas her older brother Ryan and sister Kyra are both trained footballers.
- She joined UCLA after the Olympics.
- Jordyn had also been a victim of convicted child molester Larry Nassar and spoke up against him in January 2018.
- She was introduced to the “Arkansas Women’s Gymnastics” team on April 24, 2019. Prior to that, she worked as the assistant coach for the “UCLA Bruins”.
Featured Image By Jordyn Wieber / Instagram