|Joshua Snyder Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1977|
Joshua Snyder is an American actor, baker, and social media star, best known for his movie roles in Shopgirl (2005), Short Track (2008), Hard Breakers (2010), and Miss Dial (2013). He is also known for his guest roles in TV series such as One Tree Hill (2006) as Damien West, General Hospital: Night Shift (2008) as Ryan McCormick, CSI: NY (2008) as Mitch Henson, Days of Our Lives (2012) as Eli, and Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (2017) as Drew Dafaoe. On November 21, 2016, he created his YouTube channel, Baking With Josh & Ange, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 100k subscribers.
Colorado, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Joshua attended Northglenn High School in Northglenn, Colorado, United States.
He graduated from the University of Colorado Boulder in Boulder, Colorado, United States.
Actor, Social Media Star, Baker
- Mother – Lynne Snyder (Healthcare Counselor)
- Siblings – Josi Snyder (Sister), Jori Snyder (Sister)
Joshua Snyder is represented by –
- Amsel, Eisenstadt, Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency (AEFH) (Talent Agent Theatrical) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Agency for the Performing Arts (APA) (Talent Agent Theatrical) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joshua Snyder has dated –
- Joshua has 2 sons from his previous undisclosed relationship, named Cade and Jack.
- Angela Kinsey (2016-Present) – After an engagement announcement on August 4, 2016, the pair got married on November 13, 2016. The whole family, including his stepdaughter Isabel Ruby Lieberstein (b. May 2008) began living in a mutual home in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Race / Ethnicity
Joshua Snyder Facts
- He and his family share 2 cats, Snickers and Oreo, and 2 dogs named Buster and Biscuit.
- Josh stated that he comes from a “family of Do-It-Yourselfers (DIY)”.
- He learned how to bake so he could be a Dad on a budget for his sons. He never attended any culinary schools and is completely self-taught.
- His wife, Angela, typically jokes that he’s baking while she’s chatting and trying her best to keep up.
- Joshua’s family motto is “anyone can bake!”.
- In 2018, he and his wife binge-watched the TV series The Crown and later saw and freaked out about the lead actors Matt Smith and Claire Foy and had to ask them for a picture.
- He never shuts the cabinet doors or drawers, which annoys Angela the most. What annoys him about her is that she piles up all of the dirty dishes in the sink and then leaves them there to sit without washing them.
- Joshua has his own particular way about sorting dishes in the dishwasher and always asks his family members to let him do it.
- He and his family agreed on setting aside 1 night per week to leave smartphones, TVs, and other gadgets behind. They gather and play board games, card games, dance, act, and create costumes, among other things.
- When they got engaged, Josh bought Angela an emerald engagement ring instead of a traditionally used diamond one. The significance lies in the “meaning” behind emerald, as it’s considered a birthstone. All of their 3 kids were born in May and they wanted it to signify 2 families coming together as one.
- To signify a blended family, their 1st dance as a married couple was a family dance instead of them being on the podium alone.
- Both he and Angela are big fans of Scotland scenery while their kids want to travel to London, England, United Kingdom.
Featured Image by Joshua Snyder / Instagram