|K-391 Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1994|
K-391 is a Norwegian music producer and YouTuber who is known for his work with DJ and music producer Alan Walker, Julie Bergan, and Seungri on the hit single Ignite (2018). However, he has released several other popular tracks including Electrode and This Is Felicitas.
Music producer, YouTuber
EDM, Electro House, Future Bass
Programming, Piano, Keyboards, Guitar, FL Studio
NoCopyrightSounds, MER, Liquid State, Sony Music Entertainment
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a full face cover when in public
- Originally, he is from Ås, Norway.
- He started his career as a music artist as “Keosni” in 2009. Then changed it to “KON-391”. He later went by the stage name “Keosni391” before eventually settling with “K-391” in 2012.
- On October 24, 2012, he joined the YouTube community with his channel titled K-391.
- K-391 has collaborated with various well-known fellow music artists including Alan Walker, Mangoo, Martin Tungevaag, Wyclef Jean, MagSonics, and Ahrix.
- On May 11, 2018, K-391 along with DJ and fellow music producer Alan Walker, singer Julie Bergan, and South Korean singer Seungri released the single Ignite that was a rework of his 2015 hit “Godzilla”.
- He released his first compilation album titled Hello, World on August 1, 2018.