|Kabir McNeely Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 26, 2005|
Kabir McNeely is an American actor, filmmaker, director, producer, writer, and beatmaker who shot to fame after appearing in the short film Ruth (2016) where he portrayed the role of Timothy. He gained further acclaim by writing the short movie 15 Minutes of Fame (2019). He went on to write as well as direct several other short films including A Filmmaker’s Challenge (2017). He has acted in numerous other short films like Tweet (2017), starred in many dramas including the American Conservatory Theater production of A Christmas Carol (2016), and produced and edited a number of short films such as Dear Mom (2019). He has released a number of singles like Daydreamin’ in Havana (2020) as well as many EPs such as Jump Around (2020).
Kabir Dhillon McNeely
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Actor, Filmmaker, Director, Producer, Writer, Beatmaker
- Foster Father – Ken McNeely (President of AT&T California)
- Foster Father – Inder Dhillon (Dermatologist)
His gay parents became fathers through private adoption.
- Foster Sibling – Meera McNeely
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Spanish, English, Irish, and Portuguese descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Plump lips
- Birthmarks beside his nose, on his forehead, and neck
Kabir McNeely Favorite Things
- Song He Has Released – Party Time as he has enjoyed picturing the kind of scene it would fit in
Source – Blaster
Kabir McNeely Facts
- He was adopted at birth and brought up in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Kabir has disclosed that his adoptive parent’s gender or s*xual orientation has never bothered him as all he has known and could ask for has been that he has been blessed to have two hard-working and loving parents.
- He has revealed that he became interested in acting in 2015 after shooting for his first-ever acting part in Ruth following which he has taken on supporting as well as lead roles with the American Conservatory Theater.
- Kabir has drawn attention because of his direct acting style and his uniquely expressive moviemaking style. Since 2015, he has also built a positive reputation for his wide emotional range. By the age of 13, he had performed in more than 100 scenes and portrayed more than 20 characters.
- He has affirmed that he got into music after he began acting and producing movies when he discovered that he could also create music for his films. He has loved creating artistic opportunities for himself. He has looked at himself as an actor and filmmaker first but he has had a lot of fun making music.
- Kabir has revealed that his training in music has only consisted of his elementary and middle school music classes along with private voice lessons for some years.
- He has posted mainly makeup content to his social media accounts.
Featured Image by Kabir McNeely / Instagram