|Karen Huger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1963|
Karen Huger is an American TV presenter and entrepreneur who is
Virginia, United States
Potomac, Montgomery County, Maryland, United States
TV Personality, Entrepreneur
- Father – Benjamin B. Wooden Jr.
- Mother – Georgia Raines Wooden
- Siblings – Bridget Wooden (Sister) (Caregiver)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karen has dated –
- Edmund E. Carter
- Raymond Huger – She is married to the founder and CEO of Paradigm Raymond Huger.
Note: Huger has 1 child from both her marriages, a boy named Brandon, and a daughter Rayvin.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
However, she also prefers to dye her hair in various shades including gray, blonde, and light brown.
- She has a prominently visible mole on the left side of her face that is located near her upper lip and a second mole that is located on her chin.
- Hawk nose shape
Karen Huger Facts
- Huger was brought up on a large farm located in Virginia.
- She rose to fame after being featured as a contestant on The Real Housewives of Potomac in 2016. Later, in 2021, she was again chosen to appear on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Huger lost her father on June 28, 2018, of natural causes, after a battle with Alzheimer’s disease. Prior to that, on November 23, 2017, she lost her mother
- In the past, she started her very own hairline called Icon Collection.
Featured Image By Karen Huger / Instagram