Karl Pilkington is a British producer, TV presenter, author, comedian, actor, as well as a voice actor who is widely famous as the producer of a radio program on XFM and his comic timing in the famous, The Ricky Gervais Show.
Karl Pilkington and Suzanne Whiston have been together for more than 25 years, during which they have been referred to as husband and wife but they are not married till the date. The couple first met in Manchester in the year 1994, where Suzanne worked as a producer for the BBC. According to some online resources, it is known they have been dating since the 1990s and currently live together in London, the United Kingdom.
Once in an interview, his girlfriend, Suzanne said that she had dreams of marriage and children before meeting Karl, but she chose to overlook that as her partner had no such wishes and did not want either of those things. Although the couple has not tied the wedding knot, they have been living a blissful life together and there are no rumors regarding their separation till the date.
Karl Pilkington has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2019 which he earned through his successful career. Also, he is recognized to have multiple streams of income which includes his acting, writing work and being a presenter. He earns a salary of around $300k per year. His net worth is expected to rise higher in his upcoming days.
|Net Worth in 2019||$3 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Income Source||Producer, TV presenter, Author, Comedian, Actor, Voice actor|
Further, he collects a hefty royalty from his numerous books which are available at Amazon for an average price of $14. Karl is quite satisfied with his earning and living a lavish lifestyle with his family members. The other information regarding his properties like car collection, houses are still missing from the media.
His Involvement in Charity Works
He is also known to be a lover of charity work, as he signed his own card for the UK charity, Thomas Coram Foundation for Children in the year. Later, the cards were auctioned on eBay and the proceeds handed over to the charity.
Karl Pilkington Quotes
A slug is always on its own. It’s a lonely insect. And we’ve got a toaster and everything. So there is no reason for the wedding. To me, a cat is an easy pet, they don’t need any spoiling or looking after.
I’d rather live in a cave with a view of a palace than live in a palace with a view of a cave.
I’d say the best is when I was in Africa, I saw a hippo in a house. Someone had a pet hippo. And they’re meant to be one of the most dangerous animals on the planet, and they had one that was sort of just wandering in and out of their house, just sort of roaming about.
Who is Karl Pilkington?
Karl Pilkington is a British actor and radio show producer recognized for his work with on The Ricky Gervais Show who made his featured acting debut on the Netflix original series, Derek. Further, he has starred as a guest in various movies and has written various books about his life and adventures. As of now, he is working on a new comedy series Sick of It and plays the main role.
- Karl began his career as the producer of the radio program entitled XFM in London as a producer.
- After that, he appeared in a show, The Ricky Gervais Show for which he later became a regular guest.
- Further, his other notable TV Shows are Flipside TV Show, BBC 6 Music Show, Extras, Comedy Lab, and other many more.
- In the year 2005, he stood for the BBC 6 Music shows for Nemone and co-presented the show along with Russell Brand.
- In 2010, Karl was the presenter of An Idiot Abroad which is a TV show that combined travel and comedy.
- Karl made his acting debut and appeared in the final episode of the Extras on Gervais comedy-drama series, Derek in the year 2012.
- He had a significant role in some movie, documentary, and short films like The Invention of Lying, Cemetery Junction, 3 Minute Wonders, The Moaning of Life, Chingari, and so on.
- He has written other memoirs and autobiographical books such as The World of Karl Pilkington (2006) Happyslapped By a Jellyfish, Karlology (2008), The Further Adventures of An Idiot Abroad, and other many more
- As of now, he is working on a new comedy series Sick of It and playing the main role.
Karl won the Best Presenter award for An Idiot Abroad at the Factual Entertainment Award in June 2011.
Who are Karl Pilkington’s Parents? Wiki, Age, Brother
Karl Pilkington entered this world on 23rd September 1972 in the city of Manchester, England, the United Kingdom. As of 2019, her age is 47 years old while his horoscope is Libra. Her parents are Alan Pilkington (father) and Dorothy Pilkington (mother).
He has a brother named Mark who is said to be about 10 years older than him. Karl holds British nationality and belongs to Caucasian ethnical background.
He attended Ashton on Mersey School in Ashton, Greater Manchester but could not progress a lot towards his study as he used to score low marks in his study.
Karl Pilkington’s Facts
- Karl Pilkington entered this world on 23rd September 1972 in the city of Manchester, England, the United Kingdom.
- As of 2019, her age is 47 years old while his horoscope is Libra.
- Every year, Karl celebrates her birthday on 23rd September.
- Karl has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2019.
- He is in a romantic relationship with Suzanne Whiston.
- Pilkington stands 6 feet 1 inch tall while his body weight is around 82 kg.
- Karl’s both hair and eyes are brown in color.
- Karl is active on some social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter accounts.