|Karol Rosa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Karol Rosa is a Brazilian mixed martial artist who began her professional career in 2012, and as of early October 2021, she was competing in the Bantamweight division in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
Vila Velha, Espírito Santo, Brazil
Mixed Martial Artist
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Well toned physical appearance
- Straight eyebrows
- Chiseled jawline
- She has a tattoo of letters on her chest and roses on her right arm and forearm.
Through her social media, Karol has either endorsed or promoted various brands including ŌURA.
Karol Rosa Facts
- She was born and brought up in Vila Velha, Brazil.
- Her reach is 67.0 in or 170 cm.
- She began fighting out of Vila Velha, Brazil for Paraná Vale Tudo in 2012, against Professional Fighters League finalist Larissa Pacheco for the title Watch Out Combat Show Featherweight Championship. However, Rosa submitted to a guillotine choke.
- On August 31, 2019, Karol made her UFC debut against fellow fighter Lara Procópio at UFC Fight Night: Andrade vs. Zhang. She went on to win the round with a close back and forth fight with a split decision.
- As of September 21, 2021, Karol was ranked at #15 in the UFC women’s bantamweight rankings.
- She fights in the Bantamweight and Featherweight.
- In total, as of October 4, 2021, Karol had fought in 18 matches, 15 of which, she won.
Featured Image By Karol Rosa / Instagram