|Katherine Kelly Lang Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 1961|
Katherine Kelly Lang is an American actress who is known for portraying the character of Brooke Logan in the long-time running hit CBS soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful.
Katherine Kelly Wegeman
Kat, Kelly Lang
Hollywood, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Katherine completed her schooling at Beverly Hills High School.
- Father – Keith Richard Wegeman (Professional Ski Jumper)
- Mother – Judith Lang (Actress)
- Others – Charles Lang (Maternal Grandfather) (Oscar-winning Cinematographer), Zoe (Granddaughter)
Katherine is represented by Edmonds Entertainment Group.
Katherine Kelly Lang’s net worth was $ 12 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katherine has dated –
- Skott Snider (1989-1995) – Katherine got married to director and producer Skott Snider in 1989, with whom she has 2 children – Jeremy Skott Snider (b. 1990) and Julian Lang Snider (b. 1992). Their marriage did not last very long though as they legally parted ways in 1995.
- Alex D’Andrea (1997-2014) – Katherine had gotten into a long-term marriage with Alex D’Andrea in 1997, one that lasted 15 years. Together, they have a daughter named Zoe Katrina D’Andrea (b. 1997) and the couple also shares a stepdaughter, Danyelle D’Andrea (b. 1991) from her husband’s previous relationship. It was brought to public attention on November 11, 2012, that Lang had filed for divorce citing “irreconcilable differences”. Sources suggest the divorce was finalized in June 2014.
- Dominique Zoida (2013-Present) – Katherine has been in a relationship with a man named Dominique Zoida since 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Katherine is of German, one-quarter Norwegian, and English descent.
- Her ageless appearance
- Thin raised eyebrows
Katherine has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Flirt by Clochard
- Impero Couture
Katherine Kelly Lang Favorite Things
- Beach To Be At – Malibu, California
Source – CBS Watch
Katherine Kelly Lang Facts
- In 1979, Katherine was cast in her first theatrical film Skatetown, U.S.A. as the character, Allison. The film boasted the likes of actors Patrick Swayze, Scott Baio, and Maureen McCormick.
- Her first big break came through when she was featured as Brooke Logan who was part of the original four central characters in the hit soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful which aired on March 23, 1987. The other 3 were castmates were John McCook (Eric Forrester), Susan Flannery (Stephanie Forrester), and Ronn Moss (Ridge Forrester).
- She appeared as Brooke Logan in a guest role in The Young and the Restless in 1999 and 2007.
- In May 2022, Katherine had to undergo extensive surgery that involved her to have rods, pins, and screws put in her leg after she fell down a steep trail while horseriding and dislocated her ankle and foot.
- As of August 2022, Katherine and John were the only two original lead actors who continued to be a part of the show The Bold and the Beautiful since 1987.
Featured Image By Katherine Kelly Lang / Instagram