|Keke Wyatt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1982|
Keke Wyatt is an American R&B singer, songwriter, actress, theatre artist, and television personality who started her musical pursuits during her teen years and has released several albums including Soul Sista, Who Knew?, Country Fried Soul, Rated Love, Ke’Ke, Keke Covers, and Unbelievable. Over the years, she has also worked with several established artists like Avant, Kanye West, Ginuwine, and Pusha T.
Ke’Tara Shavon Wyatt
Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Keke Wyatt studied in a high school in Indianapolis.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Television Personality, Theatre Artist
- Father – Keever Wyatt II (Organist, Vocalist)
- Mother – Lorna Wyatt (Vocalist)
- Siblings – Kendall Wyatt (Brother), Keever Wyatt III (Brother). Keke has 2 more brothers.
Keke Wyatt is represented by Drae Shaw Entertainment Group LLC.
Soul, Gospel, R&B, Pop
Vocals, Drums, Keyboards
MCA, Cash Money/Universal, TVT, Shanachie, Aratek Entertainment/Fontana
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keke Wyatt has dated –
- Rahmat Morton – She married her road manager Rahmat Morton when she was 18 years old and the marriage was a tumultuous one which included domestic violence. They parent 3 children and Wyatt also suffered a stillbirth during the last phase of their marriage. In 2009, she filed for divorce.
- Michael Jamar (2010-2017) – In 2010, she married Michael Jamar and they have 4 children – Kernar Ford, Wyatt Ford, Ke’Yoshi Bella Ford (b. March 10, 2015), and Kendall Miguel Ford (b. October 2017). They divorced in 2017.
- Zachariah Darring (2018-Present) – In October 2018, she married Zachariah Darring and gave birth to a son named Ke’Riah Darring on January 6, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Keke Wyatt is of African-Caribbean and African-American descent on her father’s side and has European roots on her mother’s side.
- Curvy physique
- Beauty spot over her lips
Keke Wyatt Facts
- She started singing when she was 2 years old and performed live for the first time when she was 5.
- Keke Wyatt grew up in a musical family.
- She has appeared in projects like R&B Divas: Atlanta, Saints & Sinners, In God’s Hands, Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, and When My Heart Stopped… Film Play.
- Some of her musical influences have been Stevie Wonder, Donny Hathaway, and Ella Fitzgerald.
- Keke Wyatt is friends with Nicki Minaj and Angie Stone.
- She has been associated with various organizations and has served as a spokesperson for the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV).
Featured Image by Keke Wyatt / Instagram