|Kelley O’Hara Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kelley O’Hara is an American footballer who plays for the Utah Royals FC and the United States women’s national soccer team. With time, she has amassed a huge fan base with more than 900k followers on Instagram, more than 750k followers on Twitter, and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Kelley Maureen O’Hara
Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
Kelley studied at the Starr’s Mill High School in Fayette County. She attended Stanford University.
- Father – Dan O’Hara
- Mother – Karen O’Hara
- Siblings – Erin O’Hara (Older Sister), Jerry O’Hara (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
After winning the “FIFA Women’s World Cup” in 2019, Kelley was spotted by the camera’s sharing an intimate kiss with her girlfriend. However, she did not speak about the buzz that it created and has preferred to keep the identity of her beau a secret.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- Strong jawline
- Thin upper lip
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Under Armour and Fly PRVT.
Kelley O’Hara Favorite Things
- Hockey Team – Washington Capitals
- Thing To Do – Smiling
Source – Twitter, RMNB
Kelley O’Hara Facts
- She was raised in a town called Peachtree City that is south of Atlanta and Georgia.
- As a child, she participated in almost every sport and especially took a deep interest in swimming.
- Growing up, she was very close to her brother and sister and spent their time playing in the woods.
- She describes her childhood self to be active, social, and fun.
- Kelley loved sleeping growing up. However, she could not seem to sleep anywhere else besides in her own bed right until she was in middle school. It was only after that, Kelley started going to sleepovers.
- During her junior and senior year at Starr’s Mill High School, she played for 4 years on the varsity team.
- In her free time, she enjoys spending time at the beach and also knows how to surf.
- Kelley is a godmother.
- She once adopted a pit bull mix named, Brooklyn.
- Prior to joining the U.S U-16s team in 2004, O’Hara played for the clubs Peachtree City Lazers and AFC Lightning.
- She was a teammate on the Concorde Fire South ’88 Elite.
- Kelley is a 2-time Parade All-American.
- While attending Stanford University, she played on for the Stanford Cardinal.
- In 2009, she received the Hermann Trophy and also remained on the MAC Hermann Trophy watchlist for 3 continuous years.
- Kelley has played with various distinguished clubs such as the Utah Royals, Pali Blues, FC Gold Pride, Boston Breakers, and Sky Blue FC.
- She played for the United States many youth national teams from 2005 through 2010.
- Kelley plays mostly as a winger and a defender.
Featured Image By Kelley O’Hara / Instagram