|Kidada Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1974|
Kidada Jones is an American actress, fashion designer, and model who is mostly renowned for being the daughter of music legend, Quincy Jones and for her romantic relationship with hip hop star, Tupac Shakur. She has more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Kidada Ann Jones
Pie, Prada, Kida, Dada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Model, Fashion Designer
- Father – Quincy Jones (Record Producer)
- Mother – Peggy Lipton (Actress, Model, Singer) (Died in 2019)
- Siblings – Rashida Jones (Younger Sister) (Actress, Screenwriter, Producer)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kidada has dated –
- LL Cool J (1992-1994)
- Tupac Shakur (1995-1996) – Kidada was engaged to rapper Tupac Shakur a few months before his tragic death on September 13, 1996.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (1999)
- Jeffrey Nash (2001-2006) – She tied the knot with actor Jeffrey Nash in February 2003. However, their divorce was finalized in 2006.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, White)
She has African-American, Scottish, Welsh, and English ancestry on her father’s side and is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her mother’s side.
- A tattoo of Tupac Shakur on her upper arm which she later covered up with flowers
- Dimpled smile
Kidada Jones Facts
- She faced an identity crisis while growing up and was bullied at school due to her biracial background.
- She and singer Aaliyah were the best of friends until the latter’s untimely death in 2001.
- Kidada styled Michael Jackson‘s appearance on the cover of Vibe Magazine in 1995.
- She launched her own Disney-inspired jewelry and clothing line called Kidada for Disney Couture in 2005.
- She struggled with dyslexia.
- For 8 years, she served as a muse for the fashion designer, Tommy Hilfiger.
- She is mentioned in the 2019 song, Stranger by Vampire Weekend. The band’s lead vocalist Ezra Koenig is the partner of Kidada’s sister, Rashida Jones.
Featured Image by Theneuenude.com / Pinterest