|Kim Basinger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 1953|
Kim Basinger is a talented American actress, model, singer, and producer. She won an Oscar award for “Best Supporting Actress” for her role in L.A. Confidential in 1998. Her other prominent films include Never Say Never Again, Nadine, The Natural, 9½ Weeks, Batman, Cellular, Grudge Match, and Fifty Shades Darker.
Kimila Ann Basinger
Athens, Georgia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kim Basinger attended the University of Georgia.
Actress, Model, Singer, Producer
- Father – Donald Wade Basinger (Big Band Musician, Loan Manager)
- Mother – Ann Lee (Model, Actress, Swimmer)
- Siblings – Skip Basinger Jr. (Older Brother), James Michael Basinger (Older Brother), Barbara Guyer (Younger Sister), Ashley Brewer (Younger Sister)
- Others – Michael Herman Basinger, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Jessie Belle/Jessiebelle Ashley (Paternal Grandmother), James Cullen Cordell (Maternal Grandfather), Mary/Mamie Elizabeth Howard (Maternal Grandmother)
Kim Basinger is managed by –
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Basinger has dated –
- Joe Namath
- Richard DeRose
- Tim Saunders
- Dale Robinette (1976-1977)
- Ron Snyder (1980-1989) – They got married on October 12, 1980, and divorced in December 1989.
- Richard Gere (1986)
- Jon Peters (1988-1989)
- Prince (1989)
- Phil Walsh (1990)
- Alexio Gandara (1990)
- Alec Baldwin (1990-2002) – They got married on August 19, 1993. They divorced in February 2002. They have a daughter together named Ireland Eliesse Baldwin (b. October 23, 1995).
- Mitchell Stone (2014)
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, some German, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and distant French ancestry.
- High cheekbones
- Rounded chin
Kim Basinger has either promoted or done endorsement work for brands like –
- National Airlines
- Peugeot autos
- Bright Side shampoo
- Diet Pepsi
- Nestle’s Drumsticks ice cream
- Body on Tap Shampoo
- Breck Shampoo
- Baume & Mercier
- Golden Lady
- Ivory Soap
- Cover Girl
Kim Basinger Favorite Things
- Wine – Pouilly-Fuissé
- Film Of Her Work – 9½ Weeks (1986)
Source – IMDb
Kim Basinger Facts
- As a child, she learned ballet until her mid-teens.
- While in school, she was a very shy kid and would not read aloud or answer questions in class.
- She is a vegetarian and an animal rights supporter.
- Her last name is pronounced as “BAY-sing-ger,”
- After her divorce from husband Alec Baldwin, she auctioned off her 3.7-carat diamond engagement ring for $59,750.
- She only washes her hair with Evian natural spring water.
- In 2014, she got her first tattoo done by Jose A. Menendez at the Pirate Tattoo & Body Piercing Shop in Los Angeles.
- She was very self-conscious about the back of her hands, feet, and legs such that she had a contract written that they were never to be filmed.
- In her free time, she likes reading medical journals and playing with her many household pets.
- She has agoraphobia, a condition that keeps her housebound.
Featured Image by Alan Light / Flickr / CC BY-2.0
The post Kim Basinger Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.