|Kim Ji-won Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1992|
Kim Ji-won is a South Korean actress whose performances in television shows such as Descendants of the Sun (2016), The Heirs (2013), Fight for My Way (2017), etc. has made her one of the most beloved and top actresses of the country. She has more than 7 million followers on Instagram.
Little Kim Tae-hee, JessicaK, Worry Doll
Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Ji-won studied at Paekahm High School.
Additionally, she was trained in drama at the Dongguk University in Seoul.
- Siblings – She has an older sister.
Ji-won has been represented by –
- King Kong by Starship
- S.A.L.T Entertainment (Since 2020)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Ji-won has dated –
- Park Seo-joon – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
- Big eyes
- Symmetrical face
Kim Ji-won has endorsed brands such as –
- Good Base
- Kirin Beer
- Shin Ramyun Noodle Soup
- K’hawah Coffee
- Clean & Clear
- Feel Good
- Mollis Jewelry
Kim Ji-won Favorite Things
- Song – Fate by Lee Sun-hee
- Season – Winter
- Movie – Us and Them (2018)
- Song From The Series, Lovestruck In The City – Love And Pain
Source – YouTube
Kim Ji-won Facts
- If not an actress, she wanted to be a kindergarten teacher.
- Ji-won had a fear of water which she managed to overcome while shooting the Netflix series, Lovestruck in the City (2020-2021).
- She is regarded as one of the best Hallyu actresses of her generation due to the phenomenal success of her television shows and movies.
- Kim was an aspiring singer and was featured as JessicaK in the 2008 music video, Gossip Boy by Younha. However, she left her singing aspirations behind to focus solely on acting.
- According to Ji-won, her best physical feature are her eyes.
Featured Image by Korea Dispatch / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0