|Kim Sang-ho Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1970|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Sang-ho is a South Korean actor and theatre artist. He has been cast in a number of films such as The Happy Life, Jeon Woo-chi: The Taoist Wizard, By Quantum Physics: A Nightlife Venture, Wonderful Nightmare, Hope, Champ, A Good Rain Knows, The Tiger: An Old Hunter’s Tale, The Witness, Will You Be There?, Running Man, Punch, The Golden Holiday, Ordinary Person, Fabricated City, Shades of the Heart, In Love and War, Tazza: The High Rollers, His Last Gift, The Old Garden, Blades of Blood, The Last Witness, You Are My Sunshine, Lump Sugar, The President’s Last Bang, The Big Swindle, She’s on Duty, and The Beauty Inside. In addition to that, Kim Sang-ho is also known for his television roles like Go Hyeon-seok in Alice, Bang Jung-bae in My Husband Got a Family, Cha Ki-ho in My Name, Moo-yeong in Kingdom, So Sa-beon in The Blade and Petal, Na Joong-seok in Prosecutor Princess, Baek Do-shik in Special Affairs Team TEN, Ma-hwang in The Kingdom of the Winds, Bae Shik-joong/Bae Man-deok in City Hunter, Kim Ssang-shik in Wonderful Days, Hwang Jae-Guk in Missing 9, Choi Jin-hwan in L.U.C.A.: The Beginning, Yoon Sang-ho in Reflection of You, and Monk Myung-cheol in Hey Ghost, Let’s Fight.
Gyeongju, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea
Actor, Theatre Artist
Kim Sang-ho has been signed with Just Entertainment.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 cm
Race / Ethnicity
Kim Sang-ho is of South Korean descent.
Kim Sang-ho Facts
- In 2001, he made his first film appearance in the thriller film The Last Witness.
- Kim Sang-ho co-starred as Hyuk-soo in the 2007 comedy-drama film The Happy Life. This role won him the 28th Blue Dragon Film Award for “Best Supporting Actor”.
- He played Bang Jung-bae, Go-ok’s husband, in the family romantic comedy television series My Husband Got a Family in 2012 and this won him the KBS Drama Award for “Best Supporting Actor”.
- Alongside Lee Sung-min, Jin Kyung, and Kwak Si-yang, Kim Sang-ho co-starred as Jae-Yeob in the 2018 crime thriller film The Witness. This role got him nominated for The Seoul Award in the “Best Supporting Actor (Film)” category in 2018.
- Between 2018 and 2019, he appeared as a cast member in the variety show Village Survival, the Eight.
- Kim Sang-ho brought to life the character of Go Hyeon-seok, a senior detective and team leader of the investigation team, in the romance science-fiction television series Alice in 2020. For this performance, he was nominated at the 28th SBS Drama Awards in the “Best Supporting Actor” category.
- In 2021, he appeared as Cha Gi-ho, the leader of Inchang Metropolitan Police Agency’s Narcotics unit, in the crime action-thriller television series My Name.
- His theatre credits include having been cast in productions like A First Kiss in Human History, Ophelia, and Men’s Impulse.
Featured Image by LG Electronics / Flickr / CC BY 2.0