|Kim Seol-hyun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Seol-hyun is a South Korean singer and actress who is best known for her contribution to the girl band AOA. Besides that, she has also appeared in various hit films and shows such as Gangnam Blues (2015), Memoir of a Murderer (2017), The Great Battle (2018), Orange Marmalade (2015), and My Country: The New Age (2019). With time, Kim has amassed a huge fan base with more than 4 million followers on Instagram.
김설현 (In English Kim Seol-hyun)
Bucheon, South Korea
Kim began studying at the Kachiul Elementary School before going to the Sungkok Middle School.
Later, she completed her schooling from Gyeonggi Arts High School.
- Siblings – Kim Joo-hyun (Older Sister) (Fashion Editor)
As a member of AOA, she is represented by FNC Entertainment.
As a member of the girl group AOA, she is signed to FNC Entertainment, Delicious Deli Records, and Virgin Music.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Seol-hyun has dated –
- Kang Hee-gun – Rumor
- Woo Ji-ho (2016) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows
- Long and thick hair
- Prominent eyes
Kim Seol-hyun has done endorsement work for various brands including –
- Fation Cosmetics
- Dongbu Corporation
- SK Telecom
Kim Seol-hyun Favorite Things
- Thing About Herself – Dimples
Source – aminoapps.com
Kim Seol-hyun Facts
- She was raised in Bucheon.
- Kim Seol-hyun had her first crush when she was 8 years old.
- She started off her career as a model and got her big break after winning the 8th Smart Model Contest. It was there that she spotted by her current talent management company FCN Entertainment.
- In 2012, she was featured in the F.T. Island’s music video of “Severely” from their EP Grown-Up.
- Kim had first earned popularity in the advertisement industry after her appearance in a commercial for SK Telecom.
- She has been the face of various brands such as Gucci and Fation Cosmetics.
- Seol-hyun made her debut TV show appearance in My Daughter Seo-young (2012) as a Seo Eun-soo who is the girlfriend of actor Lee Jung-shin.
- On July 30, 2012, Seol-hyun along with the other members of the girl group AOA released their first song titled, Elvis.
- At the 2015 TVCF Advertisement Awards she was named the “Model Of The Year.”
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Kang Seon-hye in Gangnam Blues in 2015. Seol-hyun worked along with the likes of Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won.
- She was chosen as the ambassador for the 2016 Korea national elections in March that year.
- In 2019, her older sister Joo-hyun worked as a fashion editor for Cosmopolitan.
- Seol-hyun walked for Gucci at the Fall/Winter 2018/19 Milan fashion week.
- In 2017, Soompi rated her at #1 place on their “Top List Of Most Wanted Advertisement Models” in the female category. In the men’s category, it was actor Park Bo-gum.
- Besides Seol-hyun, the other members of the group are Jimin, Yuna, Hyejeong, and Chanmi.
- She was voted into second place by consumers as a top spokesmodel according to a study that was conducted by the “Korea Broadcast Advertising Corporation.”
Featured Image By Kim Seol-hyun / Instagram