|Kimberly Guilfoyle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 9, 1969|
|Boyfriend||Donald Trump Jr.|
Kimberly Guilfoyle is an American TV news personality who had worked at Fox News from 2006 to 2018 before which she had served as a prosecuting attorney in both San Francisco and Los Angeles. In 2018, she had started campaigning for the Republican Party in the year’s midterm elections and had later served as an advisor to Donald Trump, the then President of the United States.
Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle
San Francisco, California, United States
The Hamptons, Suffolk County, New York, United States
Kimberly had graduated from Mercy High School, an all-girls college-preparatory school in San Francisco. She had then earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Davis, before joining the University of San Francisco School of Law. She had graduated from there in 1994, with a Juris Doctor degree. She had later studied at Trinity College Dublin where she had published research on international children’s rights and European Economic Community law.
TV News Personality
- Father – Anthony ‘Tony’ Guilfoyle (Political Adviser, Former Real Estate Investor, Former Soldier) (d. 2008)
- Mother – Mercedes Maria Guilfoyle (née Gerena) (Special Education Teacher) (d. 1980)
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
- Others – Ramon Gerena (Maternal Grandfather), Juanita Oriol (Maternal Grandmother), Rowann Villency (Ex-Mother-in-Law) (Mixed Media Artist), Robert Villency (Ex-Father-in-Law) (Businessman), Maurice Villency (Ex-Grandfather-in-Law) (Founder of Villency Design Group), Tessa Thomas (née Menzies) (Ex-Mother-in-Law), William Alfred Newsom III (Ex-Father-in-Law) (Attorney, State Appeals Court Justice) (d. December 12, 2018)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberly has dated –
- Gavin Newsom (2001–2006) – Kimberly had started dating politician and businessman Gavin Newsom in 2001 and they got married later that year, in December 2001, at Saint Ignatius Catholic Church on the campus of the University of San Francisco, where she had attended law school. They had filed for divorce in January 2005 which was finalized on February 28, 2006. The reason behind their separation was the disparate careers that had forced them to stay on opposite coasts of the United States for extended periods of time.
- Eric Villency (2006–2009) – Kimberly had married businessman Eric Villency on May 27, 2006, in a ceremony in Barbados. They have a son together named Ronan Anthony Villency (b. October 4, 2006). They had parted ways in June 2009 and were officially divorced later that year.
- Donald Trump Jr. (2018-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
She is of Irish descent on her father’s side and Puerto Rican descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair auburn.
- Curvaceous figure
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Affable smile
Kimberly Guilfoyle Facts
- While she was attending the University of San Francisco School of Law, Kimberly had interned at the San Francisco district attorney’s office. In parallel, she had also modeled for the department store chain Macy’s.
- After her graduation, she had taught in a public school before working as a prosecutor in San Francisco.
- She had been featured in the 2004 film Happily Even After, playing a public defender.
- In 2015, she had released a semi-autobiographical book titled Making the Case: How to Be Your Own Best Advocate.
Featured Image by Kimberly Guilfoyle / Instagram