|Kimberly Williams-Paisley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1971|
Kimberly Williams-Paisley is an American actress and author who is known for her portrayal of Dana in According to Jim, Peggy Kenter in Nashville, and Annie Banks in Father of the Bride. Other than that, Kimberly also earned recognition for her appearance in the TV films Safe House, The Christmas Shoes, and Lucky 7.
Kimberly Payne Williams
Rye, New York, United States
Kimberly studied at Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, from where she attained her Bachelor’s in Drama.
- Father – Gurney Williams III (Health and Science Writer)
- Mother – Linda Barbara Payne (Fund-Raiser)
- Siblings – Ashley Williams (Younger Sister) (Actress), Jay Williams (Brother)
Kimberly is represented by The Gersh Agency and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon Entertainment.
Kimberly Williams-Paisley’s net worth was $10 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberly has dated –
- Pete Sampras (1997-1999)
- Brad Paisley (2001-Present) – Kimberly and actor, singer, and songwriter Brad Paisley started dating one another in 2001. The couple met one another for the first time in the Father of the Bride movie. They got engaged in 2002 and on March 15, 2003, they finally tied the knot at Stauffer Chapel on Pepperdine University campus. Together, they have two children, sons William Huckleberry (b. February 22, 2007) and Jasper Warren (b. April 17, 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
Kimberly has English, Welsh, and German ancestry.
- Broad jawline
- Beautiful eyes
Kimberly has appeared in commercials for various brands including Beauty Bioscience.
Kimberly Williams-Paisley Favorite Things
- Quote – Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.” —from “Anthem” by Leonard Cohen
Source – Southern Living
Kimberly Williams-Paisley Facts
- She was only 13 years old when she began her acting career.
- Kimberly directed the Rye High School Musical Revue in 1989.
- During her sophomore year at Northwestern University, she decided to take a break from her studies in order to take up the role of Annie Banks in Father of the Bride in 1991, starring Steve Martin and Diane Keaton. Kimberly later returned to complete her studies and was a member of the Alpha Phi sorority.
- Paisley is an advocate for Alzheimer’s and hunger relief.
- Her mother Linda was diagnosed with primary progressive aphasia in the past.
- On August 5, 2016, Kimberly published her first book titled Where the Light Gets In with Penguin Random House. It is based on her mother’s illness and aided her in receiving the title of New York Times Bestselling Author.
- She had once wanted to be a disc jockey.
Featured Image By dodge challenger1 / Flickr / CC BY 2.0