|Kyle Schmid Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1984|
Kyle Schmid is a Canadian actor, producer, and writer known for playing Henry Fitzroy in Lifetime’s supernatural drama series Blood Ties, Henry Durham in the supernatural horror comedy-drama television series Being Human, Moses in the science fiction thriller miniseries The I-Land, Alex Caulder in the military drama series Six, Robert Morehouse in the drama series Copper, Rainer/The Wanderer in the Showcase supernatural drama series Lost Girl, Evan Frasier in the drama series Beautiful People, Jordan Lynch in the children’s science-fiction comedy television series I Was a Sixth Grade Alien, and John Wayne Kleinsasser in the crime drama thriller series Big Sky. Kyle has also been cast in films like The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Thaw, Dead Before Dawn, A History of Violence, GravyTrain, Joy Ride 2: Dead Ahead, Zerophilia, The Pacifier, Saul: The Journey to Damascus, Alley Cats Strike, 10 Minutes Gone, Cyber Seduction: His Secret Life, The Cheetah Girls, Patsy & Loretta, Three Inches, The Sandy Bottom Orchestra, 88, and Fear Island.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kyle Schmid attended Port Credit Secondary School in Mississauga, Ontario.
Actor, Producer, Writer
Kyle Schmid has been signed with Buchwald, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
77 kg or 169.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kyle Schmid has dated –
- Nicky Whelan (2019-2020) – In October 2019, he started dating Australian actress and model Nicky Whelan but they separated the following year.
- Caity Lotz (2021) – It is RUMORed that Kyle Schmid had an affair with American actress, dancer, and singer Caity Lotz in May 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Kyle Schmid Facts
- In 2000, he was cast as Scott Miller in the television musical drama film The Sandy Bottom Orchestra and this role got him nominated for a Young Artist Award in the “Best Performance in a TV Movie (Drama) – Supporting Young Actor” category.
- Kyle Schmid appeared as Paul Rodman in the 2005 American comedy-drama film The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, starring Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera, Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel, and others.
- In 2007, he played a 470-year-old vampire named Henry Fitzroy in the occult detection fiction drama series Blood Ties.
- He played the character named Saul in the drama film Saul: The Journey to Damascus in 2014. This performance got Kyle nominated for a Canadian Screen Award for “Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series”.
- He brought to life the character of Moses, a former rights extremist who planned to make a statement by causing a gas pipeline explosion, in the Netflix series The I-Land in 2019.
- In 2021, Kyle Schmid started playing the recurring role of John Wayne “JW” Kleinsasser, Horst’s second-born son, in the American crime drama-thriller series Big Sky.
Featured Image by Meretean / English Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 2.5