|Kyler Fisher Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1987|
|Spouse||Madison Nicole Fisher|
Kyler Fisher is an American social media personality, actor, producer, social activist, and YouTube star who is well-known for being the patriarch of the popular social media family named the “Fish Fam”. It includes his wife and their adorable kids who have all flourished on social media on individual levels as well. Kyler Fisher, along with his wife Madison, joined YouTube with their collaborative channel “Kyler and Mad” on November 29, 2016, and it has grown extensively with more than 4 million subscribers as well as more than 800 million views on its videos which usually revolve around the family members and their day-to-day life. He also has his self-titled channel on YouTube with has also earned a substantial fan base. Other than that, Kyler Fisher has shown his acting skills by having been cast in a couple of projects which include the likes of Juarez 2045, Wild Horses, Rift, and Fall City and has also served as a producer on projects like The Color Rose, Our Father’s Keeper, The Aquabats! Radventures!, and Hardwired. The best thing that he likes about his work as a YouTuber is that he gets a lot of time to spend with his family members. Kyler Fisher has been a very caring and devoted father and all his children have their own Instagram accounts where they have accrued an impressive fan base with their adorable pictures and videos. Moreover, he has also earned more than 800k followers on Instagram that has been flooded with his pictures alongside his family members and friends.
Kyler Steven Fisher
Boise, Ada County, Idaho, United States
Encino, San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Personality, Actor, Producer, Social Activist, YouTube Star
- Father – Mark Fisher
- Mother – Rebecca Fisher Hosking
- Sibling – Jordan Dane Fisher
- Others – Mackenzie Bontempo (Sister-In-Law) (Artist, Designer, Creator), Marissa Mason Bontempo (Sister-In-Law)
Kyler Fisher is represented by Amsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kyler Fisher has dated –
- Madison Nicole Fisher (2010-Present) – Kyler Fisher came across social media star, YouTube personality, and actress, Madison Nicole Fisher, through Facebook in 2010. Both of them had a lot of mutual friends and that’s how Kyler found her on social media and he thought of her as a cute person and, hence, texted her first. Madison has also revealed in one of their YouTube videos that the text sent by Kyler was really sweet and she took an instant liking to him. Gradually, the duo started dating and they have also claimed that they kissed for the first time while in a line in Disneyland. Finally, they tied the knot in the year 2013 and have been happily together ever since. Around 3 years after their marriage, Kyler Fisher and Madison were blessed with their twin girls, named Oakley Fisher and Taytum Fisher, who were born on June 23, 2016, and have become a major part of the “Fish Fam” as well. It has been told by the parents that Oakley got her name from one of Kyler’s college friends because Kyler found the name to be really nice. However, he initially wanted to name their boy baby ‘Oakley’ but, as fate had it, the duo was blessed with twin girls and that, in fact, made Madison realize that ‘Oakley’ was actually a really cute name for a girl and that’s how Oakley got her name. On the other hand, Kyler has said that Madison named their other twin daughter Taytum because she is a huge fan of actor and singer, Channing Tatum. They have also often been asked by people whether they can tell the twins apart to which they reply in affirmation citing that firstly, as they are the parents, it is much easier for them to differentiate between the two and secondly, Taytum has been the bigger one of the twins with bigger cheeks and bigger eyes and weighed almost a pound more than her twin sister. Oakley is also the one with a comparatively calm personality while Taytum always makes sure to get her share of fun. Additionally, Kyler has also described Taytum as a gassy child who farted more than her twin. The twins have gained huge popularity on social media with more than 4 million followers on their collaborative Instagram account named “taytumandoakley” and were also cast in a commercial for Subway when they were only around 3 months old. Apart from that, their achievements also include portraying the character named baby Holy in an episode of the long-running daytime soap opera, Days of Our Lives, when they were only 8 months of age. The popular social media twins have also been featured in several videos alongside popular artists such as Cole and Sav, Rebecca Zamolo, Jake Paul, Logan Paul, Brent Rivera, Lexi Rivera, Liza Koshy, David Dobrik, and many more. In March 2018, dancer, singer, TV personality, model, and YouTuber, Jojo Siwa, was also featured in a YouTube video where she babysat the twins.
After a couple of years of their wedding, Madison and Kyler re-created the wedding-like romance by getting dressed up in wedding clothes and being photographed in a gorgeous setting along with their kids. Later, on July 2, 2018, it was revealed that they were expecting another child together after they uploaded a video, titled “MADISON IS PREGNANT!”, on their YouTube channel and Madison can be seen taking up a pregnancy test on camera and then finding out that it is positive. The couple was super excited to become parents again and this time, they were hoping for a boy but also stated that a girl would also make them equally happy. Soon after, on March 4, 2019, they uploaded another video stating that according to the doctor and the physical developments of both the fetus as well as the mother, the baby should have been born 2 weeks ago and this left them, especially Madison, in quite a frustration. However, soon enough, on March 6, 2019, the duo welcomed their 3rd child, a girl named Halston Blake Fisher, weighing around 7 lbs or 3.5 kg and 19.5 inches or 49.5 cm tall. The latest addition to the family has also started her journey on social media with an Instagram account that has accumulated more than 800k followers. Also, the twins, Taytum and Oakley, love to babysit their younger sister and are very protective of her.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a light beard
- Fun-loving personality
- Deep-set eyes
Kyler Fisher has either endorsed or promoted a large number of brands through social media which include the likes of In-N-Out Burger, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa, Fairplay, The Art of Shaving, Rhone, Grand Voyage, Ray-Ban, TRAVEL + INFLUENCE, West Coast Customs, Cheerios, Hollywood Sports Park, JT Paintball, Hyundai Motor America, Carnival Cruise Line, DiGiorno, C A S H & C O., WANDRD, Blue Diamond Almonds, Electric Bike Company, and many others.
Kyler Fisher is a very religious person.
Best Known For
- Being the patriarch of the popular “Fish Fam” which has gained immense popularity on social media
- Having been cast in a number of movies such as Fall City, Wild Horses, Water, Juarez 2045, and Limelight
- The YouTube channel, “Kyler and Mad”, which he manages alongside Madison Nicole Fisher and they have uploaded a large variety of videos on the channel which has gained more than 4 million subscribers and more than 800 million views on its videos
- “Kyler and Mad” has also gained more than a million followers on Facebook
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base for himself as Kyler Fisher enjoys more than 800k followers on Instagram
In 2015, Kyler Fisher made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Sheriff’s Deputy in the Western crime film, Wild Horses, which starred the likes of Robert Duvall, James Franco, Josh Hartnett, Adriana Barraza, Jim Parrack, Luciana Duvall, and Joaquin Jackson. However, Kyler Fisher was not credited for his part.
Later, Kyler Fisher made his first credited theatrical film appearance by portraying the character of Military Police Officer in the science fiction action-adventure film, Juarez 2045, in 2017. Directed by Chris Le, the movie starred actors Danny Trejo and Alex Heartman.
First Web Show
Kyler Fisher made his first web show appearance as a host in an episode, titled Picky eater problems… SOLVED!, of the talk-show series, Kids Rule with Kyler and Mad, in June 2019.
Kyler Fisher stays fit by working out on a regular basis and often works out alongside his wife, Madison.
Kyler Fisher Favorite Things
- Video – The San Francisco Vlog Uploaded on the channel Kyler and Mad
Source – YouTube
Kyler Fisher Facts
- He started his journey on YouTube because he wanted to try out something that he had never done before and something that would combine his passion for films and for creating something of his own. Also, he was super tired of sales, business, and all the setbacks that were coming along his way. After Kyler Fisher started making videos on YouTube alongside his family, he has been happier because he has been doing great financially and also gets to spend almost all of his time with his family.
- He created the YouTube channel, “Kyler and Mad”, alongside Madison on November 29, 2016.
- Apart from the many joys that YouTube has brought their way, the best one is the assurance that they will have a lot of videos and memories to relive once they get old.
- Kyler Fisher’s biggest fear is having to have one of his children drown in a pool.
- For him, the best thing about having twin girls has been that he can always have at least one of them to cuddle with and shower his love on.
- Out of the many things that Kyler Fisher has always wanted to do along with his family, going on a Disney Cruise and traveling to Dubai have topped the list.
- If he were to choose between eating rutabaga (a root vegetable that originated as a cross between the cabbage and the turnip) and cotton candy, he would definitely go for cotton candy.
- When it comes to dressing girls, he has no clue about anything and whenever Madison used to ask him to dress-up the twins, he would just feel lost.
- Kyler Fisher also has an eponymous YouTube channel which was created on November 3, 2010, and has amassed more than 25k subscribers as well as more than 100k views on its videos.
- Even if he had a chance to go and live anywhere in the world, he would still choose to live in California, United States because everything, including the weather, the beach, and the people, is just perfect in California.
- Kyler and Madison refer to their family as well as their supporters as the “Fish Fam” and the hashtag ‘#FishFam’ has also been used actively by them.
- On October 5, 2017, he created a YouTube channel named “Taytum and Oakley Play” for his twin daughters and it has gained more than 100k subscribers as well as more than 500k views on its videos.
- As a producer, Kyler Fisher has worked on a couple of projects which include The Color Rose, The Aquabats! Radventures!, Hardwired, Rift, and Our Father’s Keeper.
- He surprised his family in April 2019 with a remodeled family car well-suited to accommodate their extended family after the birth of Halston Blake Fisher. The car also had ‘#FishFam’ printed over it.
- He is also an activist and has often worked for several social causes.
- Follow “Fish Fam” on Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and YouTube.
- Follow Kyler Fisher on Instagram.
Featured Image by Kyler Fisher / Instagram