|Lana Blakely Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1995|
Lana Blakely is a Swedish YouTuber and social media influencer who is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel where she has garnered more than 450k subscribers and where she creates videos exploring philosophical topics and social issues. She also often makes videos that help her subscribers with self-help and self-motivation. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 10k followers on Twitter and more than 80k followers on Instagram.
Lana, after her high school graduation, had joined a management institute. She had graduated in June 2016 after completing a 3-year business studies course there.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Jana Blakely (Younger Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
In January 2020, Lana had uploaded a video titled ‘I Dated for 10 Years: Here’s What I Learned’ on her YouTube channel. She revealed that she had been dating people for nearly 10 years, since the age of 15. She, however, did not go into the details of her boyfriend(s) or her relationship(s)’ timelines as her objective was just to share her learnings and experiences with her subscribers.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Swedish descent.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Plump lips
- Thick eyebrows
- Radiant face
- Cryptic smile
- Has a mole on her neck
Lana Blakely Facts
- Lana is a travel and photography buff and often posts nature and architecture-related pictures that she clicks during her travels, on Instagram. She had first started using a camera at the age of 9 and has often mentioned that she also keeps many photos clicked by her in a private folder and never shares them with anyone.
- She had given the graduation ceremony, in June 2016, of her management institute a miss as she had planned to travel around the United States at that time. She, instead, celebrated her graduation with a solo party in Miami.
- In September 2016, she had moved to Los Angeles for further studies and this was the first time she had stayed away from her sister Jana. In July 2018, on Jana’s 22nd birthday, she had posted a moving spoken-word tribute to her with a musical background, on her YouTube channel. She had explained about her myriad experiences in California, good and bad, and elaborated on how much she had missed the sane advice of her sister. She had returned to Sweden in June 2016 and bought a home for herself there in August 2020.
- She is a staunch advocate for feminism, gender equality, and often attends relevant events. She had spoken on the topic of ‘Situation of Women and Young Girls in the Middle East’ in front of an audience of hundreds, including politicians and activists, at a conference in Stockholm, in September 2018. She had also spoken at the ‘International Day for Elimination of Violence against Women’.
- She has also taken it upon herself to raise a voice against the usage of single-use plastic and had urged her followers to use recyclable and sustainable alternatives.
Featured Image by Lana Blakely / Instagram