|Landon Cassill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1989|
Landon Cassill is an American professional stock car racing driver who has competed in numerous American stock car racing competitions including the NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series (2017-2019), the NASCAR Xfinity Series (2015, 2018-2020), the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (2009), NASCAR K&N Pro Series East (2007, 2015), the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West (2015), the ARCA Re/Max Series (2007, 2008), and the NASCAR Nationwide Series (2008-2011, 2013-2014). His best result in these competitions was a 12th-place finish in the NASCAR Nationwide Series (2014). In the same competition, he had won the ‘Rookie of the Year’ award in 2008.
Landon Douglas Cassill
Cedar Rapids, Linn County, Iowa, United States
Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, United States
Landon had attended Jefferson High School, a public school in his hometown of Cedar Rapids.
Professional Stock Car Racing Driver
- Father – Roger Cassill (Businessman, Former Racer)
- Mother – Colleen Cassill
- Siblings – Jay Cassill (Brother), Stephanie Cassill (Sister), Echo Cassill (Younger Sister) (Ice Skater)
- Others – Janet Cassill (Grandmother)
- 24 (2007)
- 5 (2007, 2008)
- 4 (2008)
- 1 (2009)
- 7, 09 (2010)
- 1 (2011)
- 4 (2013)
- 01 (2014, 2015)
- 01, 4, 13, 89 (2018)
- 4, 89, 15, 01 (2019)
- 89 (2020)
- 4, 6 (2021)
NASCAR Xfinity Series Teams
Landon has raced for –
- JD Motorsports (2015, 2018-2019)
- MBM Motorsports (2018)
- Shepherd Racing Ventures (2018-2020)
Landon Cassill’s net worth had been $5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Landon has dated –
- Katie Linsted (2012-Present) – Landon had married his longtime girlfriend Katie Linsted on December 28, 2012. They have 3 children together – 2 sons named Beckham Bear Alan Cassill (b. May 2015) and Arlo Alistair Banjo Cassill (b. March 2020), and a daughter named Daphne Plum Mayola Cassill (b. October 16, 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Tousled, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
Landon Cassill Facts
- A child prodigy, Landon had started racing on a quad bike when he was 3 years old before graduating to go-karts. When he was 10 years old, he had stood 2nd in the Pro Kart Tour at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. A year later, he had won his first Kart Series national championship. He went on to win 4 International Kart Federation (IKF) championships, across dirt and asphalt tracks.
- In 2000, he had participated in 3 different classes – 2 karting classes and a midget class. He went on to win all 3 state championships on the same night. The following year, he won 4 more state championships at the Newton Kart Klub in Newton, Iowa.
- When he won a race at the Lake Erie Speedway in June 2006, he had become the youngest winner in ASALMS (American Speed Association ASA Late Model Series) history. He had held this record until 2010.
- A month later, he had won his 2nd ASALMS race, at the South Georgia Motorsports Park. This had made him the first driver ever to win an ASALMS race in both the Northern and Southern divisions.
- In July 2010, he had won his first Challenge Division race at the I-70 Speedway. This had made him the first driver to win a race in all 3 divisions. During that particular race, he had been in the 2nd position for 196 laps, behind race leader Peter Casilino. He had secured the win in a slightly controversial manner, after edging Peter off the track.
Featured Image by Landon Cassill / Instagram