|Landon Clifford Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 2001|
|Died||August 19, 2020|
Landon Clifford was an American YouTuber who led the family YouTube channel titled Cam&Fam until his untimely demise on Aug 19, 2020, at the age of 19. According to a statement from his wife YouTuber Camryn Clifford, he passed away after being in a medically induced coma for 6 days.
He was born on February 17, 2001.
Landon died on August 19, 2020, at the age of 19, due to brain injury in the United States.
The United States of America
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Landon had dated –
- Camryn Clifford – He married YouTuber Camryn Clifford in June 2019. However, they had been dating one another since much before that. Camryn gave birth to 2 girls, Collette Briar Clifford (b. February 12, 2018) and Delilah Clifford (b. May 14, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
Landon Clifford Facts
- He had suffered a brain injury 6 days prior to his death. During the 6 days, Landon was kept in a medically induced coma from which he did not wake up.
- As of late 2020, the reason behind Landon having suffered from a brain injury had not been publicized.
- At the time of his death, several of his organs were donated to people in need.
- He had been sighted as a loving, kind, compassionate, and gentle person.
Featured Image By Landon Clifford / Instagram