|Lauren Storm Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1987|
Lauren Storm is an American actress and acting coach who is best known for her portrayal of characters such as Donna Stuart in the drama TV series Boston Public (2001), Laurie in the sitcom Malcolm in the Middle (2002), Lori in the fantasy drama TV series Joan of Arcadia (2004), Kaitlin in the sitcom Still Standing (2004-2006), and Taylor Hagan in the adventure comedy-drama TV series Flight 29 Down (2005-2007). She has played supporting/cameo roles in movies such as The Game Plan (2007), I Love You, Beth Cooper (2009), and The Roommate (2011); and TV films such as What Leonard Comes Home To (2002), Mrs. Harris (2005), Judy’s Got a Gun (2007), and Correcting Christmas (2014). In parallel with her acting career, she has often taken time out to volunteer as a coach for young actors.
Lauren Marlene Storm
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Burbank, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Lauren had graduated, at the age of 16, from the Excelsior School, a private school in Arcadia, California. She had later trained at the Barbizon Modeling and Acting School, an international modeling and acting school.
Actress, Acting coach
- Father – Dave Storm (Dentist)
- Mother – Barb Storm (Magazine Editor)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren has dated –
- Jeremy James Kissner (2005–2008)
- Johnny Pacar (2006)
- Aren Farrington (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German descent on her father’s side and Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her mother’s side.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Lauren Storm Facts
- Lauren had always dreamed of joining show business from a very young age and had started modeling from the age of just 9.
- When she was 12 years old, she had participated in a talent competition held for aspiring models and actors in New York. Post her participation in the competition, she had started getting feedback and responses from several ad and theater agencies.
- For a job opportunity from one such offer, she had been asked to move to Los Angeles to shoot for the pilot season of a TV show. She heeded the advice and had landed her first major acting role 6 months later. As more acting offers followed soon, she had eventually deciding to settle in Burbank, Los Angeles, for good.
- She has been involved with numerous charitable organizations and has supported, actively or indirectly, foundations such as Kids with a Cause, the Olive Crest Foundation, the Jonathan Jaques Cancer Walk, Ronald McDonald House Charities, The LA Mission, Project Angelfood, and Make a Wish Foundation.
- She has also served as the celebrity ambassador for Starlight Children’s Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides hospital wear, games, and other deliveries to hospitalized children. She has encouraged youngsters to devote time as volunteers for the foundation to brighten the lives of seriously ill children.
Featured Image by Lauren Storm / Instagram