|Leonie Hanne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1988|
Leonie Hanne is a German model, blogger, social media entrepreneur, and fashion influencer who is known for the lifestyle and fashion-related content that she posts to her blog Ohh Couture. Aside from that, Leonie has also worked with various high-profile brands including Cartier, BVLGARI, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, Lancome, and Net-A-Porter.
She divides her time between
Leonie graduated with a degree in business, fashion, and textile management from HSBA Hamburg School of Business Administration.
Model, Blogger, Fashion Influencer, Social Media Entrepreneur
- Siblings – Laura Lilo (Younger Sister), Torben Radtke (Brother-In-Law)
Leoni is represented by Storm Management.
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leonie has dated –
- Alexander Galievsky
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Fuller lips
Leonie has appeared in campaigns for various brands including Louis Vuitton, La Mer, Pandora, Tommy Hilfiger, Fendi, Swarovski, Givenchy, Chloé, Net-A-Porter, H&M, Versace, and Sarenza.
Leonie Hanne Favorite Things
- Brands – Bottega Veneta, Jacquemous, Fendi, Prada, Dior
Source – L’Officiel
Leonie Hanne Facts
- She was brought up in Hamburg by parents who taught her to be modest about the use of money.
- Her fascination with clothes, shoes, bags, and jewelry started at an early age.
- Prior to having started her career as a model and blogger, Leonie had been working as a strategy consultant. Besides that, she is also a passionate shopper.
- In the past, Leonie was titled “Promising Talent” by Textilwirtschaft.
- Over the years, she has collaborated with various other well-known fellow bloggers including Michelle Madsen.
- In 2014, Leonie alongside her partner Alexander Galievsky started the fashion and lifestyle blog Ohh Couture. However, they only started posting content to it in December 2015.
- As of July 2021, Leonie was considered to be one of Germany’s biggest influencers.
- Leonie has appeared on the cover of various magazines including MINE, ARCADIA, Velvet, Gala Styke, L’Officiel Arabia, and Cosmopolitan Germany.
- In the past, she had partnered with Ideal of Sweden in order to come out with design a line of iPhone cases called Un hommage à Paris.
- She was chosen to be an ambassador for amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research in the past.
- As of July 2021, Leoni had close to 22 million likes and more than 1.4 million fans on her TikTok account titled leoniehanne.
Featured Image By Leonie Hanne / Instagram