|Lexi Walker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 2002|
Lexi Walker is an American actress, songwriter, recording artist, and singer who rose to fame for portraying Princess Elsa in Alex Boyé’s cover version of the popular song, Let It Go. Other than that, Lexi is also recognized for the release of various hit tracks including Tiny Voice, Let It Go, When You Believe, and What a Wonderful World.
Lexi Mae Walker
Walnut Creek, California, United States
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Recording Artist
- Mother – Lisa Walker
- Siblings – She has 5 other siblings.
Lexi is represented by Christopher Meek and Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Wide smile
- Freckled face
Lexi has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Gabb Wireless.
Lexi Walker Favorite Things
Source – DeseretNews
Lexi Walker Facts
- She started her performing career at the age of 11.
- She made her debut as a singer with the EP Wishes & Dreams on August 12, 2016. The EP has 3 tracks in total that are A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes, Power of the Dreams, and When You Wish Upon a Star. From there, she went on to release several other singles and EP’s including The Prayer, Tightrope, Blindboy, Teach Me (Acoustic), and Love is Christmas (Acoustic).
- Lexi released her debut album titled Inspire on October 27, 2017. The album was compiled of a total of 10 tracks that were The Prayer, Once More, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Tiny Voice, When You Believe, When You Wish Upon a Star, Don’t Rain On My Parade, Power of the Dream, and A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes.
- She considers her grandmother to be her biggest inspiration.
- Growing up, she loved to play soccer.
- She has collaborated with various well-known music artists including Lindsey Stirling, David Archuleta, Alex Boye, Jenny Oaks Baker, Kristen Chenoweth, and The Piano Guys.
Featured Image By Lexi Mae Walker / Instagram