|Liam Livingstone Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1993|
Liam Livingstone is an English professional cricketer who has represented his country in the limited-overs formats of the sport (ODIs and T20Is), as a batting all-rounder. In the English domestic circuit, he has played for Lancashire County Cricket Club (2015–Present) across all 3 formats. A destructive batsman, he has been featured in franchise-based T20 leagues around the world, turning out for Karachi Kings (2019) and Peshawar Zalmi (2020) in the PSL (Pakistan Super League); Perth Scorchers (2019-20–2020-21) in the BBL (Big Bash League); Rajasthan Royals (2019, 2021-Present) in the IPL (Indian Premier League); and Cape Town Blitz (2019) in the MSL (Mzansi Super League). In 2021, he had also turned out for the Birmingham Phoenix, a franchise in a newly founded competition known as The Hundred, a professional 100-ball cricket tournament involving 8 men’s and 8 women’s teams based in major cities across England and Wales.
Liam Stephen Livingstone
Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom
He splits his time between Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, and Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
- Father – Steve Livingstone
- Siblings – Callum Livingstone (Brother)
He is represented by Phoenix Management Group, Talent Management Agency, Cheshire, England, United Kingdom.
Right-Arm Off Break, Right-Arm Leg Break
- 23 – One Day International (ODI), T20 International (T20I)
- 7 – Lancashire County Cricket Club (English Domestic Cricket), Karachi Kings (PSL), Perth Scorchers (BBL)
- 27 – Peshawar Zalmi (PSL), Rajasthan Royals (IPL)
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Liam has dated –
- Kate Olivia Mofatt
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped hair
- Affable smile
- Sports a trimmed beard
He has been sponsored by the sports goods manufacturing giant Adidas.
Liam Livingstone Facts
- Liam had first come into the spotlight in April 2015 when he had smoked a scarcely believable 350 runs off just 138 deliveries for his club team, Nantwich. This was one of the highest individual scores ever recorded in any officially sanctioned limited-overs fixture.
- In April 2017, after he had led Lancashire, as a stand-in captain, to their first win of the season, he was awarded his county cap. In November 2017, he was appointed as club captain for the 2018 season.
- In a January 2020 BBL match, while batting for the Perth Scorchers, he was struck in the t*sticles thrice. On the 3rd occasion, he could be heard yelling ‘Oh no!’ over the stump microphone, leaving fans and commentators in splits.
- In March 2021, he had made his ODI debut for England in a bilateral series against India. He had made a solid first impression, averaging 72 runs per inning across the series.
- In July 2021, in the opening match of a bilateral series against Pakistan, he had scored 103 runs off just 43 balls, including 6 fours and 9 sixes. This was his maiden T20I century and he had become just the 3rd English batsman ever to achieve this feat. He had reached the 50-run mark off 17 balls and the 100-run mark off 42 balls. Both those feats were new records for an English batsman in T20Is.
Featured Image by Liam Livingstone / Instagram