|Lil Tjay Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lil Tjay is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who has released a couple of tracks, albums, and extended plays including No Comparison, True 2 Myself, Ride for You, Resume, and None of Your Love. He has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube, and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Tione Jayden Merritt
Lil Tjay, Bronx Justin Bieber, Hip-Hop Heartthrob
South Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
Hip Hop, Trap
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent and has Ghanian roots on his mother’s side.
- Lean physique
- Sports a mustache
Lil Tjay Facts
- On December 24, 2018, he released his first extended play, No Comparison, via Columbia Records.
- He appeared as a featured artist in the song titled Pop Out by Polo G. It was ranked at number #7 in the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard) weekly chart and became a ‘3× Platinum’ in Canada and ‘2× Platinum’ in the United States.
- Lil Tjay released his second EP, F.N, on August 9, 2019, and it was placed at number #38 in the US Billboard 200 chart.
- His debut studio album, True 2 Myself, was released on October 11, 2019, and it included songs like Dream That I Had, One Take, Mixed Emotions, Top of My Game, Goat, and Post to Be. The album was ranked at number #2 in the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #5 in the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, US Rolling Stone Top 200 chart, as well as US Billboard 200 chart and was certified ‘Gold’ both by Canada (Music Canada) and United States (RIAA).
- Lil Tjay has credited Drake and Meek Mill as his influences.
- He performed alongside the likes of Migos, Travis Scott, and Kid Cudi at the Rolling Loud music festival in Miami Gardens, Florida in May 2019.
- He was nicknamed “Bronx Justin Bieber” because he sampled the popular song “Baby” by Justin Bieber.
- His music style has often made the audience compare him to rapper A Boogie wit da Hoodie.
Featured Image by Bearian / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0