|Linda Blair Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1959|
Linda Blair is an American actor, voiceover artist, producer, and activist who started working as a child artist when she was 5 years old. She gained critical acclaim by playing Regan MacNeil in the horror film The Exorcist (1973) and this role also won her a Golden Globe Award as well as she received a nomination for an Academy Award. She has also been cast in other films and shows including Exorcist II: The Heretic, L.A. 7, Perry Mason: The Case of the Heartbroken Bride, Hollywood Squares, Sarah T. – Portrait of a Teenage Alcoholic, Scream, Stranger in Our House, Savage Streets, Up Your Alley, Zapped Again!, Supernatural, Scariest Places on Earth, and Pit Boss.
Linda Denise Blair
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Activist
- Father – James Frederick Blair (Navy test pilot-turned-executive recruiter)
- Mother – Elinore (née Leitch) Blair (Real-estate Agent)
- Siblings – Debbie Blair (Older Sister), Jim Blair (Older Brother)
Linda Blair has been repped by The Linda Blair WorldHeart Foundation, Toluca Lake, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $6 Million.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Linda Blair has dated –
- Jennifer Lee Pryor – RUMOR
- Robin Zander – RUMOR
- Rick Springfield (1974-1976) – She was romantically involved with Australian-American musician and actor Rick Springfield between 1974 and 1976. They met during a concert at the Whisky a Go Go and Blair was in her teens at that time.
- Glenn Hughes (1979-1981) – From 1979 to 1981, she went out with Deep Purple bassist Glenn Hughes.
- Neil Giraldo (1979) – Linda Blair also had a fling with musician Neil Giraldo in the year 1979.
- Tommy Shaw (1979-1981) – She dated Styx guitarist Tommy Shaw between late 1979 and mid-1981.
- Rick James (1982-1984) – In a 1982 interview, Blair stated that she found Rick James “very s*xy” and eventually he returned the compliment through an intermediary. They then started dating and he wrote his hit song Cold Blooded about her. Reflecting on their relationship in his book Glow: The Autobiography of Rick James, he said, “Linda was incredible. A free spirit. A beautiful mind. A mind-blowing body. She liked getting high and getting down as much as I did. We posed topless for a photograph that showed up everywhere. We didn’t care. We were doing our own thing our own way. It was a love affair that I hoped would last. It didn’t.” The duo parted ways in 1984 and he also revealed that he found out that Blair had been pregnant by him and had an abortion without his knowledge.
- Wings Hauser (1990-1994) – She dated actor Wings Hauser from 1990 to 1994.
Race / Ethnicity
As a child, Linda Blair was cast in more than 70 commercials for Welch‘s grape jams and various other companies.
She has also been cast in TV commercials for –
- Care Free Gum (1969)
- Mia, Carrie, Crissy & Velvet dolls (1970)
- Tubsy Doll (the early 70s)
- Ivory Soap (the early 70s)
Linda Blair Facts
- She was 2 years old when her father started working in New York City and the family relocated to Westport, Connecticut.
- At 6, Linda Blair started riding a horse and later became a trained equestrian.
- Her mother died of cancer in 1994.
- In 2001, she became a vegan and before that, she had been a vegetarian for 13 years.
- Blair revealed in 2014 that she was treated for an umbilical hernia.
Featured Image by Super Festivals / Flickr / CC BY 2.0