|Liv Ullmann Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1938|
Liv Ullmann is a Norwegian actress and film director
Liv Johanne Ullmann
The Norwegian Angel
Tokyo, Kantō, Honshu, Japan
Trondheim, Trøndelag, Norway
Actress, Film Director
- Father – Erik Viggo Ullmann (Aircraft Engineer) (d. 1945)
- Mother – Janna Erbe Ullmann (née Lund) (d. 1996)
- Siblings – Janna Erika Ullmann (Sister)
- Others – Niels Fredrik Dahl (Son-in-Law) (Novelist, Poet, Dramatist)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liv has dated –
- Jerry Brown
- Gene Simmons
- Gappe Stang (1958-1965) – Liv had started dating a physician named Hans Jakob Stang aka Gappe Stang in 1958. They got married in 1960 and had parted ways in 1965.
- Ingmar Bergman (1965-1970) – Between 1965 and 1970, she was romantically involved with frequent collaborator and iconic Swedish film director, screenwriter, and producer Ingmar Bergman. They have a daughter together named Karin Beate Ullmann aka Linn Ullmann (b. August 9, 1966) (Author, Journalist, Literary Critic). Through Karin, she has a grandson named Halfdan Ullmann Tøndel (b. 1990) (Film Director).
- Andrey Konchalovskiy (1979)
- John Lithgow
- Donald Saunders (1983-1990) – Liv had started dating American real estate developer Donald Saunders in 1983. They got married in 1985 and had parted ways in 1995.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Norwegian descent.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Center-parted, neck-length, wavy hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Liv Ullmann Facts
Featured Image by Liv Ullmann / Instagram