|Lola Ann Clark Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 2003|
Lola Ann Clark aka Blasian Baby Lola is an American YouTuber, actress, model, singer and songwriter who came into prominence at the tender age of 3 when she was named “The Cutest Kid in America” by The Rachael Ray Show. Clark gained further popularity after launching her YouTube channel BlasianbabyLola in October 2013 and posting unboxing, challenge as well as beauty videos there, garnering more than 105k subscribers. She has released several songs as well, including Issa Vibe (2020). She has also appeared in various TV shows such as The Kustomonsters and Friends (2015-2016). Lola has amassed more than 1.5 million fans on TikTok and more than 450k followers on Instagram.
Lola Ann Clark
Blasian Baby Lola
She attended Lenape High School.
YouTuber, Actress, Model, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Nicholas Clark
- Mother – Lolita
- Siblings – She has 4 brothers.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and Black)
She is of African-American, Vietnamese and Cambodian descent.
- Fuller lips
- Petite stature
She has been featured in advertisements, commercials and print work for several top brands such as Bose, Five Below, QVC and Burlington Coat Factory. She was also the face of the toy Blinger by Hasbro Toy Company.
Lola Ann Clark Favorite Things
- Collaboration – The one she had made with Runik, having had a lot of fun pulling a hilarious catfish prank on him and his pals
Source – TeensWannaKnow.com
Lola Ann Clark Facts
- She signed her first modeling deal when she was 3 years old.
- She hails from New Jersey.
- Lola had a YouTube channel before, that was titled XoxoBlasianBabyLolaXoxo.
- She had formed a female empowerment club named C.R.O.W.N.S. For Queens when she was in high school and she continued motivating her followers with messages of hope and love. As an artist, she has been known to have acted as a role model by inspiring people to pursue their dreams fearlessly.
- She has felt proud as a performer and entertainer in just seeing that people have loved what she has put out, supported it all, and demanded more.
- Lola has affirmed that she has wanted her song Issa Vibe to make an emphasis, in teenage romance, on the growth that the pair builds for themselves to be good human beings.
- She has stated that most of her earnings have not been spent on vain indulgences, but instead, are saved for her future. She has been perfectly content with a basic wardrobe that has mainly consisted of her jeans and some simple outfits.
- She has disclosed that one of her biggest pet peeves has been beating around the bush while interacting, and never getting to the point.
- Lola has pointed out that social media has a huge impact on teenagers that has lead them to feel pressured to look or behave in a certain way, in order to be accepted. She has realized it becomes very important to remember who they truly are and act accordingly only.
- She has admitted that she can never live without her family.
- Lola has never refused to eat any food, as she has been very adventurous and has cherished experimenting with dishes of different cultures and traditions.
Featured Image by Lola Ann Clark / Instagram