|Lori Petty Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1963|
Lori Petty is an American actress, voiceover artist, film director, producer, and writer who is best known for having been cast as Tyler Endicott in Point Break, Kit Keller in A League of Their Own, Lolly Whitehill in Orange Is the New Black, and Rebecca Buck /Tank Girl in Tank Girl. She has also earned a decent fan base on social media with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 60k followers on Twitter.
Lori Lee Petty
Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee, United States
Lori Petty studied at North High School located in Sioux City, Iowa and graduated from there in 1981.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Film Director, Producer, Writer
- Father – He was a Pentecostal minister.
- Siblings – Lisa Petty (Younger Sister). Lori Petty has one another younger sibling.
- Others – Burl Petty (Paternal Grandfather), Harry K. Petty (Paternal Great Grandfather), Silvia D. Pauley (Paternal Great Grandmother), Opal Agnes Richey (Paternal Grandmother), Hugh Arthur Richey (Paternal Great Grandfather), Elosia Emma Longnecker (Paternal Great Grandmother)
Lori Petty is represented by –
- Vanguard Management Group, Artist Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lori Petty has dated –
- David Alan Grier (1994)
Race / Ethnicity
Lori Petty is of English, Irish, German, Swiss-German, Scots-Irish /Northern Irish, and Dutch descent.
- Slim physique
- Usually sports super-short hair
Lori Petty has done endorsement work for –
- National Throughbred Racing Association (NTRA) (TV Commercial) (1998)
- Tostito’s Party Bowls (TV Commercial) (2002) (Voiceover)
Lori Petty Facts
- Before beginning with her pursuits in the field of acting, she used to work as a graphic designer in Omaha, Nebraska.
- In October 1985, Lori Petty made her debut TV show appearance by portraying the role of Brandi (Hooker) in an episode, titled The Lock Box, of the action crime drama mystery thriller series, The Equalizer.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Lila in the black comedy film, Cadillac Man, in 1990. The movie was directed by Roger Donaldson and starred the likes of Robin Williams, Tim Robbins, Pamela Reed, and Fran Drescher.
- Lori Petty starred alongside Patrick Swayze, Keanu Reeves, and Gary Busey in the action film, Point Break, in 1991.
- As a voice actress, she has provided vocals to many characters on several projects which include the likes of Livewire /Leslie Willis in Superman: The Animated Series and The New Batman Adventures, Livewire in Superman: Shadow of Apokolips, COLAR in The Karate Dog, Nightra in Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Mrs. Geraldine Grundy /Girl in Robot Chicken, and Ms. Pinch in Summer Camp Island.
- She served as the director as well as the writer for The Poker House and Horrible Accident.
- In 2007, Lori Petty starred as Erin in the drama film, Broken Arrows.
Featured Image by GabboT / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0