|Loveleen Kaur Sasan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1990|
Loveleen Kaur Sasan is an Indian actor and model. She has been cast in television shows such as Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab Sa Risk Hai, Love by Chance, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek – Arjun, Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2, Savdhaan India, Kya Huaa Tera Vaada, and Anamika. Moreover, Loveleen appeared as a contestant in Box Cricket League 1 between 2014 and 2015.
Loveleen Kaur Sasan
Jammu and Kashmir, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Loveleen Kaur Sasan has dated –
- Koushik Krishnamurthy (2019-Present) – In the year 2019, she got married to businessperson Koushik Krishnamurthy and the duo has been blessed with a son named Royce (b. 2020). In 2021, it was revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Gorgeous smile
- Pierced ears
Loveleen Kaur Sasan Facts
- In 2011, she played the role of Ram’s secretary named Jenny in the Sony Entertainment Television soap opera, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, created by Ekta Kapoor.
- Loveleen was cast as Ankita in the soap opera, Kya Huaa Tera Vaada, from 2012 to 2013.
- From 2014 to 2017, she appeared as Paridhi Modi, Jay’s daughter who is Rashi’s cousin and Jigar’s second wife, in the Star Plus family romantic drama series titled Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.
- Loveleen Kaur Sasan played the role of Gurdyal’s sister Bachan Kaur in the 2018 Punjabi-language biographical war film, Subedar Joginder Singh, based on the life of Joginder Singh who was an Indian soldier who was killed in the 1962 Sino-Indian War and was posthumously awarded the Param Vir Chakra, India’s highest military decoration, awarded for displaying distinguished acts of valor during wartime.
Featured Image by Loveleen Kaur Sasan / Instagram