|Lucie Arnaz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1951|
Lucie Arnaz is an American actress, singer, director, songwriter, dancer, and producer who is known to be the daughter of prominently known actress Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz. Aside from that, she also earned a reputation for herself with her appearance in various hit films and shows including The Jazz Singer (1980), Here’s Lucy (1968), and Smoking Nonsmoking (2011).
Lucie Désirée Arnaz
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Palm Springs, California, United States
Lucie studied at St. Vincent Ferrer School, before joining the Roman Catholic Immaculate Heart High School.
Actress, Singer, Producer, Songwriter, Dancer, Director
- Father – Desi Arnaz (Actor, Musician, Bandleader, Comedian, Film and Television Producer)
- Mother – Lucille Ball (Actress, Comedian, Model, Studio Executive, Producer)
- Siblings – Desi Arnaz Jr. (Younger Brother) (Actor, Musician)
- Others – Linda Purl (Ex-Sister-In-Law) (Actress, Singer), Amy Arnaz (Sister-In-Law), Fred Ball (Uncle), Kenny Morgan (Uncle), Haley Arnaz (Niece)
Lucie is represented by Arluck Entertainment, Elisabeth Edwards, Wayne J. Gmitter, and David Williams.
Vocal, Easy Listening, Jazz
However, Lucie has released her tracks with several record labels including Concord Jazz and LML Music.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucie has dated –
- Philip Vandervort Menegaux (1971-1976) – With actor Philip Vandervort Menegaux, whom she married on July 17, 1971, Lucie had 2 sons Nicholas Menegaux and Benjamin Menegaux.
- Laurence Luckinbill (1980-Present) – Lucie got married to actor and writer Laurence Luckinbill on June 22, 1980. Together, the couple has 3 children Simon Luckinbill, Joseph Luckinbill, and Katharine Luckinbill. Her sons Nicholas and Benjamin from her previous marriage were adopted by Laurence.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White & Hispanic)
She has English, along with distant Scottish, Welsh, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish ancestry on her mother’s side and Cuban ancestry on her father’s side.
- Her attractive eyes
- Thin eyebrows and lips
Lucie has appeared in the commercials for various brands including –
Lucie Arnaz Favorite Things
- Memory Of With Her Mother – When they would spend time with one another at home.
Source – Showbiz Cheatsheet
Lucie Arnaz Facts
- She was brought up alongside her younger brother Desi Arnaz Jr. in Los Angeles.
- At the time Lucie was 10 years old she had been living in New York City.
- She and her brother Arnaz Jr. both studied at St. Vincent Ferrer School.
- From 1999 to 2014, Lucie was a Trustee on the Board of The American Theatre Wing.
- Lucie is friends with actor, film historian, television presenter, and author Robert Jolin Osborne.
- She served as the president of the board of directors of the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center from 2002 to 2007.
- Lucie is a member of the Unity Church now simply known as “Unity”.
- Besides just being an amazing actress and singer, Lucie is also a skilled trapeze artist.
- Growing up, Lucie and entertainer Jack Benny lived in Beverly Hills.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as a Hostess in I Love Lucy in 1951. Later, in 1977, Lucie appeared in her first theatrical film titled Billy Jack Goes to Washington as Saunders.
Featured Image By Lucie Arnaz / Instagram