|Lukas Rieger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1999|
Lukas Rieger is a German singer, internet personality and businessman who shot to fame with his debut album Compass (2016), that opened at the number 4 position on the Germany Albums chart. He has released a number of other albums like Justice (2019), as well as numerous singles including Let Me Know (2016) and Won’t Forget About You (2018). Lukas has been featured in several TV shows such as Let’s Dance (2019) and has appeared in various films like Mein Lotta-Leben – Alles Bingo mit Flamingo! (2019), having played the role of the singer Marlon in it. Rieger has vlogged about his everyday routines on his YouTube channel titled Life Of Lukas that he had launched in July 2017, where he has accumulated more than 490k subscribers. Rieger is hugely popular on TikTok as well, having uploaded many videos on his lukasrieger account and garnered more than 3.5 million fans. He has also made content as an influencer on the app Yeay. Lukas has amassed more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Lehrte, Hanover, Germany
He took music lessons in the Burgdorf grammar school as a kid.
Singer, Internet Personality, Businessman
- Father – Michael Rieger
- Mother – Birgit Rieger (Teacher of Music and English)
- Siblings – Marie (Older Sister)
He has been represented by Karsten Fuhrken of Weiter Weiter.
- Jetpack Music Records
- Miami-Blue Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Katja Kalugina – He had a relationship with dancer Katja Kalugina for just a month.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Prominent Adam’s apple
- Defined jawline
- Expressive eyes
- Sharp nose
Lukas Rieger Favorite Things
- Dream That Came True – Performing his songs as well as playing soccer in an arena
Source – Instagram
Lukas Rieger Facts
- He has accredited his skill and interest in music to both his parents, having sung and performed with his family while growing up. He has stated that his mother used to play different kinds of musical instruments and his father would play the guitar.
- Lukas has disclosed that he has sung in English instead of in German as he has found the former to be more direct than the latter, having always had a special bond with the English language. His mother had taught him English and he spoke it when he was in Los Angeles and it is in English that he has always wanted to sing.
- Rieger has often been referred to as “the German Justin Bieber“, and he has made a cover of the Canadian artist’s single Take You, in the past.
- He has called his fans “TeamRieger”.
- In October 2016, following the release of Compass, a signing session in Ulm had to be ended as some fans fainted. A similar event had occurred earlier in Stuttgart where more than 2000 of his followers, mostly female, had assembled. The management had then declared that such meets would no longer be possible in the future.
- Lukas has revealed that his most-loved sport has been football and that he has supported both Hannover 96 and FC Bayern Munich. He has been a fan of Brazilian footballer Neymar Jr.
Featured Image by Lukas Rieger / Instagram