|Luke Eisner Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 1996|
Luke Eisner is an American musician, actor, and model, who has featured in campaigns for international clothing brands like Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein. He is also one half of the music duo Voilá that has opened concerts for artists and bands such as Kesha, The Fray, and X Ambassadors on their tours across the United States. Luke rose to further prominence after his portrayal of the character Stig Mohlin in the 2019 Netflix film Tall Girl, his debut feature film acting role.
Greendale, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Luke graduated from the Greendale High School in Wisconsin in 2014. He then moved to Los Angeles to study at the Thornton School of Music, University of Southern California, where he met Gus Ross with whom he started the music duo Voilá.
Musician, Actor, Model
- Father – Bill Eisner (Branding Strategist, Consultant, Advertising & Marketing Executive)
- Mother – Denise Eisner
- Others – William Eisner (Paternal Grandfather) (Creative Designer), Elaine Eisner (Paternal Grandmother)
He is represented by –
- IMG Models, New York City, New York, United States
- Vision Models, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Elite Model Management, California, United States
- Why Not Model Management, Milan, Italy
- Modelwerk Agency, Hamburg, Germany
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke has dated –
- Kirby Johnson (2018–Present) – Luke started dating American actress Kirby Johnson in 2018. The pair is often seen traveling together. In August 2019, they started a joint YouTube channel named Kirby & Luke Diaries.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Tall height
- Dimpled smile
- Wears a ‘cross’ marked locket
- Neck-length center-parted hair
- Wears bracelets on both wrists
- Wears a spider-shaped ring on his right hand’s middle finger
12 (UK) or 13 (US) or 46 (EU)
Luke has modeled for and has been featured in advertisement campaigns for international fashion and clothing brands such as –
Luke Eisner Favorite Things
- Fictional Character – Harry Potter
- Pet – Cats, Dogs
- Animal – Fish
- Adventure Sport – Scuba diving
- Book – The Time Traveler’s Wife (2003)
- Book Series – Harry Potter (1997-2007)
- Color – White
- Movie Genre – Musicals, Romance
- Pastime – Taking naps
- Movie – About Time (2013)
- Travel Destination – South Africa
- Food – Pasta
- School Subject – English
- Author – Nicholas Sparks
Source – Instagram, Romper
Luke Eisner Facts
- In an interview, Luke revealed that he was bullied in high school for his skinny and lanky frame. His appearance in the 2019 film Tall Girl was significant for him as the movie addressed similar issues.
- He is passionate about social issues and is outspoken against domestic violence. As a teenager, he was a representative of Teens Against Tobacco Use (TATU) and used to provide free musical performances for homebound soldiers. He had even donated at fundraising events for Sophia’s Heart Foundation and the Crones Disease Foundation.
- Luke wanted to be an author as a child. He was fascinated with romantic drama novels by author Nicholas Sparks.
- Luke was discovered by a modeling scout while he was getting a haircut at a salon. Interestingly, the scout advised him against cropping his neck-length hair.
- For the 2019 film Tall Girl, where he played a key role, Luke performed the song I’ve Never Been in Love Before. He also wrote the song Stand Tall for the film. Before Tall Girl, he had made cameo appearances in popular TV series like The Goldbergs and Family Reunion, both in 2019.
- Luke almost did not make it to the auditions for Tall Girl. He had had surgery on his sinuses just before the audition and was advised a week’s rest by his doctor. He had to sneak out of his house to attend the audition as his mother was keeping a strict vigil.
- Luke’s grandfather had started a design and advertising agency named William Eisner & Associates in 1959 and his cousins owned a major wedding DJ company named Sound by Design in Wisconsin. Inspired by his family, Luke joined his cousins’ company at the age of 13.
- Within a year, he had saved enough money to buy his lighting equipment and went on to register his own company named Luke Eisner DJ and Lighting LLC. For his efforts, he was even honored with the 2013 “Wisconsin Young Entrepreneur of the Year” by Ernst & Young.
Featured Image by Luke Eisner / Instagram