|Luke Newton Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1997|
Luke Newton is an English actor who is known for having been cast in roles like Colin Bridgerton in Bridgerton, Ben Evans in The Lodge, and Luke Attwood in The Cut. In addition to that, he has also been cast in other shows and movies such as Sadie J, Twist and Pulse’s Halloween Thriller, Youth in Bed, Mr Selfridge, and Doctors.
England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Luke Newton studied at BRIT School located in Croydon, England, and later trained at the London School of Musical Theatre, graduating in 2012.
- Sibling – Lauren (Younger Sister)
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Newton has dated –
- Sophie Simnett (2016-2018) – He started going out with his The Lodge co-star Sophie Simnett while working on the show but the duo later parted ways in 2018.
- Jade Davies – He has been romantically involved with actress and theatre artist Jade Davies.
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled facial features
- Charming looks
Luke Newton Facts
- He hails from Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex.
- During his time at BRIT School, Luke Newton formed the boy band South 4 with Oli Reynolds (then Evans), Joel Baylis, and Henry Tredinnick.
- He made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Luke Atwood in an episode titled I Don’t Do Fakes of the BBC teen drama, The Cut, in October 2010.
- He was cast as Richard Brackenbury in an episode of Mr Selfridge in 2013.
- In 2020, Luke Newton started appearing as Colin Bridgerton, the third Bridgerton son, in the Netflix regency romance period drama series, Bridgerton, in which he co-starred alongside Adjoa Andoh, Jonathan Bailey, Nicola Coughlan, Phoebe Dynevor, Golda Rosheuvel, Regé-Jean Page, and Julie Andrews.
Featured Image by Luke Newton / Instagram